- Name :weller
- Meaning :the extraction of the salt of the sea
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For weller
- RohitRed, The Sun, Jewellery, A rainbow, Blood, Red, The first rays of the Sun, Bright and Brilliant, Charming
- Danedane as a boy's name (also used, in general, less as a girl named dane) is very dayn. it is of english origin, and the importance of the danish "from denmark". this surname could be specified, danish, or if the person who lived near the english with the river dane. it is also possible that the name arose as a variant of the masculine form of the name of dean. variants daine and dayne are in english/french surname used occasionally as a given name. the actor dane clark. also the form of dana. also the shape of daniel.,dweller in the valley, of denmark,of a valley,of denmark,god is my judge or from denmark
- CoralSemi-precious sea growth often Deep pink, Red, A beautiful plant growing in the sea, that is used to make ornaments and jewellery
- HoorVirgins of paradise, A Celestical, Virgin of Paradise, Nymph, A Virgin Maiden of Paradise for Its Dwellers
- Morgangreat circle,morgan as a boy's name (also more extended, the names of girl morgan) is very morgan. it is welsh origin, and the meaning of morgan is "circular sea." it is also possible (welsh) "brightness" or (alt-english) "bright or white sea-dweller". the actor morgan freeman; the financier jp morgan.,morgan as a girl, the name is used (less often than kids his name to morgan) it is very early in the morning. it is welsh and old english origin, and the meaning of morgan is "circular sea or great brightness; bright or white sea-dweller". the interpretation of meanings, and to suggest the magical machinations of king arthur's jealous sister, morgan le fay. the use of the girl arose in the 1980s, probably due to actress morgan fairchild. morgaine and morgayne medieval irish forms.,sea circle, ghost of the queen, generous,sea-born, sea song or sea-circle,travel, the sea
- Lainedweller in a lane,laine as a girl's name is used less often than kids his name laine) is very the online. it is of english origin, and the importance of laine is "the way, to the side of the road". variant of the surname lane, or a shortened form of a name like marlaine and melanie. also the shape of elaine.
- HarleneHarlene is Created Name, Dweller By The Boundary Wood, Hare Clearing, Hare Meadow, A derivative of English name Harley
- Bowdenmeans a hill shaped like a bow or a dweller on top of a hill, means a hill shaped like a bow or a dweller on top of a hill
- Reisrice, as a young man by the name is of celtic origin. possibly meaning "knight on horseback", "collector of the branches", "wood carver" or "dweller in the brush".
- Lamardweller of a swimming pool,near a swimming pool,of the sea,of lamar how a young man named is pronounced la-mar. is alt-french and old german origin, and the importance of lamar is "the water; land famous". plutocrat lamar hunt. also the shape of the-.,the pool, pond or in the sea
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name