- Name :wayne
- Meaning :manufacturer of freight cars who makes or units of trucks, cars, drivers,carpenters, cars; car-driver,wayne how to a girl's name is pronounced wayne. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of wayne is wagon-builder or driver. name professional. made famous by actor john wayne. actors wayne newton; hockey player wayne gretzky.
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For wayne
- Dukeone of the leaders of the men,of the duke as a girl's name is pronounced dook. it is of latin origin, and the importance of the duke is "leader". title used as nickname or name. duke is also a short form of marmaduke. duke has western associations because it was the nickname of actor john wayne, known for her roles in the films of the american west. the musicians of jazz of duke ellington.,the leader,the title of nobility
- Marionbitter, or from the sea,marion as a young man by the name (more often than the girls name marion), is of english and latin, and the importance of marion, star of the sea". variant of mary. as a baby girl name today. john wayne was originally named marion morrison. the revolutionary war soldier francis "swamp fox" marion.,marion as a girl, the name is used (less often than kids his name marion), is of french and latin, and the importance of marion, star of the sea". variant of mary (latin) "star of the sea". this form has been modified in marian, when it was introduced in the uk in the middle ages, but revived in the 19th century. track of celebrities, marion jones.,rebel
- Newtonthe new city new city new city or town,newton how a young man by the name is the old english origin, and the meaning of newton is the "new city". square surname name used as first name in the 19th century. artist wayne newton; scientist isaac newton.
- Doanedoane, as young is the name of ancient english origin and the meaning of doane "low rolling hills". place, name.,the form of dwayne,low, rolling hills
- Marianomariano, as a young man by the name is pronounced mahr-ee-ahn-oh. it is of spanish and latin origin, and the importance of mariano is "male". it is also possible that on mars; a variant male of marie. marion, the english form (marian for girls), was the name of john wayne, but rarely used, for the american kids of today. baseball player mariano duncan, mariano rivera.,mars, the god of war (man, male); or the male version of marian (mary + anne),belicoso
- Naquanthe name naquan is a name of children . continue along the dewayne, with dejuan, daquan continuum.
- Gwaynegwayne as a young man by the name is pronounced gwayn. it is welsh origin, and the meaning of gwayne is "white hawk". variant of the name medieval gawain. also the shape of gavin.
- Bjergenthe name bjergen is a name of children . though drew barrymore played bjergen kjergen in "wayne' s world,"" all the theoretical real-life use would be for a child.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name