- Name :ware
- Meaning :merchandise as the young man of the name altenglischen of origin, and the meaning of the goods alert, alert. also the shape of the warren.
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For ware
- Elizabethelizabeth how to a girl's name is pronounced ee-liz-a-beth. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of isabel is "god is my oath". it can also mean: "the promise of god", "god" or "god is perfection". the usual english spelling of "isabel", which was the usual form until the 16th century reign of queen elizabeth i of england, whose popularity made the "z" spelling becoming more and more frequent. see also elspeth and isabel. biblically, the mother of john the baptist. actresses elizabeth ashley, elizabeth hurley, elizabeth montgomery, elisabeth shue, elizabeth taylor; politics elizabeth dole; suffragetten-elizabeth cady stanton.,god is my oath which he sware to god,god promised,god fulfilled his promise of
- GoldeheveThe one with sixth sense, high energy level, senstiveness and possess a high sense of awareness.
- AabhassAwareness; A variant name of Abhas which means realization, Awareness, A variant name of Abhas which means realization
- ChanchalaRestless, Active, Agile, Playful, Moving constantly, Lightening, Active, state of awareness
- MenkaCelestial dancer or An Apsara or shakuntalas mother, Innate of the concentration, born of the awareness
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name