- Name :vince
- Meaning :conquer,abbreviated form of vincent
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For vince
- JuanGod is gracious. People with this name have the fun side and can convince people with their nice and jolly attitude., God is gracious. People with this name have the fun side and can convince people with their nice and jolly attitude.
- JinalLord Vishnu, Kind, Loving, Good natured and intelligent, it means lord Vishnu who have speech power and can easily convince the audience towards him. They keep themselves busy and determined.
- Vincentconquest,conquerors, win,defeat,victory at the vicente as a young man by the name is pronounced vin-sent. it is of latin origin, and the meaning of vincent dominant. of vincentius. the name ultimately derives from latin vincere, which means to conquer. steadily since the early christian days. saint vincent de paul, a 17th-century priests, created with the purpose of the missionary brothers. the saint vincent de paul society, an international non-profit organization, was founded in his honor, the 19. painter vincent van gogh, director vincente minnelli; actor vincent gardenia, vince vaughn, vin diesel, vincent d'onofrio, vinnie jones; football coach vince lombardi; basketball player vince carter.
- Louisefamous in war,famous warrior,louise how to a girl's name is pronounced loo-eez. it is of old german origin, and the importance of louise is "famous warrior". feminine louis; french version of luis. louisa was more common in the 18th and 19th centuries. saint louise (16. in the sixteenth century), was a co-founder of the saint vincent de paul, the infirmary, the daughters of charity. author louisa may alcott; actresses: louise brooks, louise lasser.,prestigious warrior,known fighter
- JovanniGod is gracious. People with this name have the fun side and can convince people with their nice and jolly attitude.
- Ednathe delicacy, the tenderness,edna how to a girl's name is pronounced ed close. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of edna is "joy, joy". biblical name of the apocryphal book of tobit, from hebrew ednah, and linked with the garden of eden. edna has been used as an english form of the irish gaelic name eithne means "kernel". for the first time in the 17. of the century in england. poet edna st vincent millay; writer edna ferber.,little seeds of nucleus,of joy, of joy (hebrew); nucleus (gaelic),the rejuvenation, the joy
- Lorraineof lorraine, in france,in the province of lorraine,lorraine how to a girl's name is pronounced lor-ayn. it is of french origin, and the importance of lorraine is "from lorraine". name of the province in france (where joan of arc was), and a family, the names of the kings of france. also an elaboration of lora, or can be derived from laura (latin) "laurel". see also lorraine. actress laraine newman.,the women of the region of lorraine
- Vaughnsmall, small,small,small,vaughn as a young man by the name is pronounced by. it is welsh origin, and the meaning of vaughn is little. in the first place, a specific name, from the early 20th century. see also. the actor robert vaughn, vince vaughn; the composer ralph vaughan williams.
- Normanthe man of the north,norman how a young man name is pronounced still claim. it is of old german origin, and the importance of norman is "aurora borealis". the name was in england before the norman conquest, and maybe you know a person, that of norway or some other northern region of britain. the normans, who conquered england in the year 1066 were originally from scandinavia, but had stopped about a century, to conquer and colonize, in the north of france, in the region known as the region of normandy, before crossing the english channel to attack the uk from the south. after the middle ages, uses, and, later, to neglect the name of strong revived in the 19th century. authors norman mailer, norman vincent peale; artist norman rockwell; television producers norman lear; the american general norman schwarzkopf.,aurora borealis, norseman,nordmann (vikings)
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name