- Name :uther
- Meaning :terrible or unpleasant,uther as a name of children altenglischen of origin. in arthurian legend, uther pendragon, meaning head dragon, who was the father of king arthur.
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For uther
- SavyaLord Vishnu, Left hand, Southern, Reverse, Name of An aangirasa, An epithet of Vishnu, Lord vishnu
- Kingthe king as a young man by the name is the old english origin, and the importance of the king is "the king". one of the several titles that, at times, also as a given name. the other man's name title of caesar, count, czar, duke, earl, khanh, dukes, and marquises. modern can be used, and inspired by martin luther king.,executive,man, king,monarch,sovereign
- Lutheran army of men,an army of people,luther how to a girl's name is pronounced loo-ter. it is of old german origin, and the importance of luther is "soldier of the people". usually it is used as a tribute to martin luther, the german religious reformer, or to martin luther king, jr., the defender of rights. the singer luther vandross,people, army,popular army
- Martinmars, the roman god of war,martin how to a girl's name is pronounced mart-en-mar-teen. it is of latin origin, and the importance of martin is "dedicated to mars". the name comes from roman mars. saint martin de porres (16th and 17th century), a man of mixed spanish and indian blood, is the patron of the work of intercultural dialogue, justice and harmony. the protestant reformer martin luther also affected the name of the 19ten century. defenders of civil rights martin luther king, jr; president martin van buren; the film director martin scorsese; actors martin short, martin lawrence.,represents mars,servant of mars, god of war,kriegsähnlichen
- Shebadaughter of an oath,sheba, a girl name is very shee-bah. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of saba is "a promise". nickname of bathsheba. saba is the name of a kingdom in southern arabia, known for his great wealth. biblically: the queen of sheba to jerusalem, to see for himself if reports of solomon's great wisdom and wealth of truth.
- Dorseydorsey as a girl's name (also known as boy's name dorsey). place-name: possibly from the french word "d ' d'orsay", in the sense of "orsay", or in relation to the dorset, a county on the southern coast of england. also the shape of the dorcey, c. ss.r.,.,dorsey as a boy's name (also as a girl's name dorsey). probably from the french d ' orsay, in the sense of "d'orsay". band leader tommy dorsey; football player dorsey levens.,orsay (france), from the village of arcy
- Yancycreates the name of the english,son of jan,yancy as a boy's name (also as girl's name yancy). perhaps an indian word english which to us the word yankee. the name is also used, in honor of the southern proslavery politicians of the 19th century. a soccer player yancey thigpen.
- Lotharfamous army,famous warrior,lothar, as a name of children german origin, and the meaning of lothar is "famous warrior". the character of lothario in the early 18th-century english play gave this name connotations to a time of a thinker or of a poor seducer of women. also the way of luther.
- Pendragonthe name pendragon is a name of children . the nickname of the legendary father of king uther in arthurian legend, and later by king arthur. literally means "head dragon" or "dragon' s head", but the name that appears in medieval mythology of the welsh, with the figurative meaning of "chief of warriors". really bold the name of one of the young people, in all senses!
- DakshinaA donation to God or priest, Competent, Talented, With a southern orientation, Competent person
- Gaetanaof gaeta, italy,gaetana, as a girl's name is of italian and latin, and the importance of gaetana is "from gaeta". place-name: gaeta is a region in southern italy, supposedly named after aeneas' nurse who died.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name