- Name :tod
- Meaning :fox
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For tod
- Oliviathe olive tree,olive tree, symbol of peace,olivia as a girl's name is pronounced ah-liv-ee-ah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of olivia "olive". markup of shakespeare, such as the name of a lot of votes, the aristocrat in his play "twelfth night" (1599). he can, the name derives from the olive facilities, or as a feminine form of oliver. biblical: the olive tree is a symbol of fertility, beauty, and dignity. today is "extending an olive branch" traditionally signifies an offer of peace. today, it is the olive is connected with popeye naked girlfriend olive oyl. see also smelled. the singer olivia newton-john.
- Auroraaurora as a girl's name is pronounced aw-tube-ah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of the aurora "the aurora". mythology: aurora was the roman goddess of dawn. using the 19th century, poets such as byron and the sun. in some versions of the story of "the sleeping beauty", " the princess name is aurora. it is also used today as a scholar who corresponds to the early morning hours.,aurora,goddess of the dawn,the dawn,the dawn,
- Olivera descendant of the ancestors,of the eleven, warrior,elb-army; ancient relic, olive tree (peace),olive tree,oliver as a girl's name is pronounced ah-lih-states. it is of latin origin, and the importance of oliver is "olive tree". name of one of the knights of charlemagne, in the century of 12th poem "chanson de roland". in your case, also alfihar (alt-english) "host of elves" or olafr old norse) "ancestors". biblical: the olive tree is a symbol of fertility, beauty, and dignity. today, extend an olive branch" traditionally signifies an offer of peace. literary: the main character of dickens' "oliver twist". director oliver stone, actor oliver platt.
- Beaubeau as a boy's name (also used, in general, unless the names of the girl beau) is very boh. it is of french origin, and the meaning of beau "handsome; admirer; sweetheart". abbreviation of beauregard and minted modern. its use as a first name is, probably, the hero of the pc-sera-novel "beau gesture" (1924), or the character of beau wilks in margaret mitchell's "gone with the wind" (1936). today, the name is likely to be heard as the less formal bo. english dandy beau brummel; actor beau bridges; celebrity sports bo jackson.,beautiful,beautiful person, handsome,handsome
- Marionbitter, or from the sea,marion as a young man by the name (more often than the girls name marion), is of english and latin, and the importance of marion, star of the sea". variant of mary. as a baby girl name today. john wayne was originally named marion morrison. the revolutionary war soldier francis "swamp fox" marion.,marion as a girl, the name is used (less often than kids his name marion), is of french and latin, and the importance of marion, star of the sea". variant of mary (latin) "star of the sea". this form has been modified in marian, when it was introduced in the uk in the middle ages, but revived in the 19th century. track of celebrities, marion jones.,rebel
- Patricianoble women, aristocrats,noble, patrician,noble-born,patricia as a girl, the name is used (less often than the boys of her name patricia) pretty pa-trish-ah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of patricia is "noble; patrician". - female of patrick. the romans, once they have been shared, socially and politically into two major classes, the plebeians and the patricians. to patrick, which meant that he was highly rated, an aristocrat. the name became popular when it was used by queen victoria ' s granddaughters. it is popular today in spain. singer patti labelle, patsy cline, pat benatar; actresses patty duke, patricia neal, patricia arquette; first lady pat nixon; the congresswoman pat schroeder.
- Tiggythe name tiggy is a girl name . an energetic nick name from time to time in england, especially in the telegraph-reading circles. it is traditional for the abbreviation of "antigone", but today, that is so often given as an independent name. a remarkable institution is the former nanny to the princes william and harry, tiggy legge-bourke, who was, in fact, alexandra was born.
- Woodyof the street in the woods of the series of houses, through a wooden floor,wood, as a boy's name. nick woodrow, etc familiar today by the actor woody harrelson, and the actor and director woody allen. folk singer woody guthrie. also the form of elwood. also the form of haywood.
- Toddfox,fox or fox-like,todd how to a girl's name is pronounced tahd. it is the middle of english origin, and the importance of todd is "fox". the name probably refers to a fox hunter. there are dialektalen word of a fox in some parts of great britain. death is a scottish nickname for a clever or cunning person. hockey players todd bertuzzi.
- Skylynnthe name skylynn is a girl name . lynn is especially popular suffix to the combination of the names of the days of marilyn by katelynn today, ashlyn, and brooklyn, and, to the right, skylynn (or skylyn or skylinn or skylynne). skylynn is probably influenced by the fashion of skylar, as through the word to name the sky, but skylar is itself a variation of the dutch schuyler. not unpleasant to the name, but in the end, you can do better.
- Garfielda triangular piece of land,since the space is triangular,garfield how a young man by the name is the old english origin, and the meaning of garfield is "spear-the field". surname and first name of the altenglischen gâr "triangle" and field open-field, field". its use as a given name probably honored president james garfield. today is known as the name of the fat orange cartoon cat.,triangular field
- Marianomariano, as a young man by the name is pronounced mahr-ee-ahn-oh. it is of spanish and latin origin, and the importance of mariano is "male". it is also possible that on mars; a variant male of marie. marion, the english form (marian for girls), was the name of john wayne, but rarely used, for the american kids of today. baseball player mariano duncan, mariano rivera.,mars, the god of war (man, male); or the male version of marian (mary + anne),belicoso
- Registhe king,royal,regis, as a name of children is very ree-jis. it is of latin origin, and the importance of regis is "real". french surname as a first name. there are catholic schools as "regis" (the king here refers to jesus). trust today, through the television show of the morning-presenter regis philbin on the "live with regis and kathie lee.",rulers, kingly
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name