- Name :Tennyson
- Meaning :A form of Dennison, A form of Dennison
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Tennyson
- Alfredadvice of the elves,of alfred how to a girl's name is pronounced al-fred. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of alfred is "eleven, the council of magic". a rather common name before the norman conquest of england, with the name of alfred the great (ninth century), king of wessex. of queen victoria, he called his second son, alfred. the name was revived in the 19th century, but has faded since. an unlikely choice for parents because of the dent alfred e. neuman from "mad magazine". alfie is a pet-form; alfredo (al-fray-doh) is the latin form. the poet alfred tennyson; movie director alfred hitchcock.,eleven counsel,eleven rule/advisor,wise counselor
- Elaineluminous, radiant light,elaine how to a girl's name is pronounced ee-layne. it is of greek origin, and the importance of elaine is "sun ray". form french of helena. in the king arthur myths, elaine is a character who fell in love with lancelot. the name first appeared in the 15th century "morte d'arthur" by thomas malory, while tennyson ' s poetry "affairs of the king", promoted 19th-century revival of the name. because many of the names in the legend of king arthur are of celtic origin, elaine may actually be derived from the welsh word elain meaning "young deer". the comedian elayne boosler; director, elaine may. also the shape of eleanor.,light,ray, ray of sunshine; perhaps â€œfawnâ€x9d,the torch of the light
- Enidenid how to a girl's name is pronounced ee-nid. it is welsh origin, and the meaning of enid is "soul, life". of enaid, or perhaps from another source tina-meaning of "woodlark". celtic name of king arthur-myths. literary: the name was revived in the 19th century, tennyson ' s "affairs of the king", with the story of the knights geraint and his meek but brave wife enid. authors: enid blyton, enid bagnold.,life, the spirit,the soul,the woman with the body and the soul
- Verevere as a boy's name (also as a girl's name vere), is of french origin, and the importance of vere is the alder. the french names of the french word. a upper-class surname in england, with the connotations of the nobility by the poem of tennyson's lady clara vere de vere, praising the simple values of the people.
- Tristanasadness,tristana as a girl name. female tristan (welsh). in the city of the medieval legend of tristan is a knight, falls in love with isolde, the wife of his uncle. the story was told, in an epic poem of tennyson, and a wagner opera. also the shape of the trista.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name