- Name :Tanner
- Meaning :A leather worker., A leather worker.
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Tanner
- Bartholomewbartholomew as a young man by the name is pronounced bar-thawl-oh-myoo. it is of aramaic origin, and the meaning of bartholomew is "son of talmai (the peasants)". talmai is a hebrew name that means "the kingdom of the grooves". biblical: nickname of one of the twelve apostles, nathanael, known as the patron saint of the tanners and the winemaker. the name of the era in the middle ages common, but it has not been brought back to life, in the 19th century, as many medieval names were. very rare nowadays, probably due to the number of syllables.,the kingdom of the earth,the son of talmai, sculpted,son of groove,the son of she who is
- Roscoethe deer of the forest,near bock forest,from the deer forest,roscoe how a young man by the name is pronounced ros-koh. is the ancient norse and germans of ancient origin, and the meaning of roscoe is "deer wood". place the name of the northern part of england. tennis celebrities roscoe tanner.
- Pelhamof peola's village,pelham, as a young man by the name is the old english origin, and the meaning of pelham "peola's home". place name is derived from "peola ham".,tannery town
- Tannontannon than kids his name. invented name, perhaps based on tanner or shannon, or "fir", the german term for "fir tree", as in the famous christmas song "o tannenbaum".
- BarkeBlessings; occupational name for tanner of leather, Blessings, occupational name for tanner of leather
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name