- Name :Swift
- Meaning :An Anglo-Saxon name meaning a sweet man, An Anglo-Saxon name meaning a sweet man
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Swift
- TvaritaGoddess Durga, Quick, Swift, A form of Durga, A magical formula called after her, One of the names of Goddess Dhurga.
- Wynnthe fair, white, blessed,swift runner, fair,wynn as a boy's name (also as girl's name wynn), is pronounced win. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of wynn friend. it is also possible (welsh) white. some of the variants that are listed in english surnames in rare use as a name. also the shape of the elwin.
- Vanessabutterfly, mystical,clear,vanessa how to a girl's name is pronounced va-ness-ah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of vanessa is butterfly. the name of a genus of butterflies, which are the red admiral and the painted lady. it is also an early 18th-century literary name of english origin created by jonathan swift in gulliver's travels as a nickname for esther vanhomrigh, based on the first syllable of his surname, and, perhaps, the latin, the verb eat what is be. jenessa, vanita and vannaleigh are compound shapes. see also the veneto region. the actresses vanessa redgrave, vanessa williams, the celebrity vanna white.
- Jonathangift of the lord,god gives,god has given,god has given; friendship, loyalty,jonathan how to a girl's name is pronounced jahn-a-tuna. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of jonathan is "gift of god". in relation to nathan. biblical: the son of king saul, jonathan was known for his manliness, generosity and altruism. he saved david when saul wanted to kill." author: jonathan swift; the actor jon voight, jonathan lipnicki.
- TwaritaGoddess Durga, Quick, Swift, A form of Durga, A magical formula called after her, A fast individual, Goddess Durga
- Emeremer as a girl's name is of irish or gaelic origin. anglisierte form of the traditional name cube or émer, which are of uncertain origin. in the legend of ireland, emer was cú chulainn ' s beloved, a woman blessed with the "six gifts of womanhood", beauty, a gentle voice, sweet words, crafts, wisdom and chastity. in scotland, the form of emihir of sorley maclean in his "poems emihir".,fast,swift
- ManojavamLord Hanuman, Speed like wind, One of many names of Lord Hanuman, As swift as Thought, Powerful and Strong like Wind
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name