- Name :Stevenson
- Meaning :A son of the crowned man, A son of the crowned man
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Stevenson
- Louisfamous warrior famous warrior,luis how to a girl's name is pronounced loo-iss -, loo-wee. it is of french and german ancient origin, and the meaning of louis is "famous warrior". a name, with 18 of the kings of france and of the numerous saints. the german form ludwig; a latin version is clovis, which was borne by a german tribal leaders, put an end to the roman domination, what is now france and made himself king. the musician louis armstrong; scientist louis pasteur, the authors of the louis l ' amour"; robert louis stevenson; actor lou gossett, jr.,prestigious warrior,known fighter
- Parkerpark-keeper,park, rangers,the park keeper, or of hunting,parker as a young man by the name (less often than the girls name parker), is very parker. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of parker is "park keeper". professional name as a surname, and became popular in the 19th century as a first name. the actor parker stevenson, musician charlie parker; the historian francis parkman.,parker as a girl's name (also more frequent that the boys name parker), is the old english origin, and the meaning of parker is "park keeper". professional first name and last name. the actress parker posey.
- Adlaiadlai as a young man by the name (as the names of girl adlai), is pronounced ad gal. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of adlai is "god is just". the aramaic contracted form of the hebrew name adaliah. it could also mean "adornment" in hebrew. biblical name used by a minor character, the father of king david, pastor. famous in the 20th century, presidential candidates adlai stevenson.,adlai as a girl's name (also as a girl's name adlai), is pronounced ad gal. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of adlai is "god is just". possibly, "my ornament". more familiar with the name of a man who was made famous by american senator adlai stevenson.,god is just,ornament of god
- Catrionacatriona as a girl's name is pronounced ka-tree-na, ka-tree-oh-nee. it is gaelic and greek origin. anglisierte form of the gaelic name catrìona (scottish) and caitríona (irish), are forms of katherine. catrina is the simplified version. literary: robert louis stevenson ' s novel "catriona" (1893), the sequel to "kidnapped". also the form of caitlin. also the form of catherine.,chaste, pure,form of catherine,the pure,that is far from reach; it is also pure, clear, innocent
- Khandalycethe name of khandalyce is a girl name . this interesting name is, unfortunately, there has been increased attention by the tragic murder of the small khandalyce stevenson. you probably need a bit of time before it can be used without this sad connections.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name