- Name :solomon
- Meaning :a man of peace,of the peace,solomon as a young man by the name is pronounced " vi-lah-mun. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of salomon is "peace". biblical solomon, son of david and bathsheba, followed his father as king of israel. he wrote the book of proverbs, ecclesiastes and the song of songs. the wisdom of solomon, is, literally, because, if you ask him what gift would god, he asked only for the wisdom it takes to govern. used in the middle ages and the 18th. also in the form of "shalom".
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For solomon
- Nathansince god gives,gave,he has given to nathan as a young man by the name is pronounced: not as. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of nathan is "god has given". biblical: nathan was god's prophet during the reign of david and solomon. american revolutionary hero nathan hale; the critics george jean nathan; actor, nathan lane. also the shape of nathaniel.
- Salempeace,safe and protected,salem, that guys his name is pronounced say-lem. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of salem "peace". in relation to shalom and solomon. biblically: the name of the ancient city, which was later identified with jerusalem. in america, the name of many cities and municipalities, including the capital of oregon and the historic coastal town of massachusetts, in the place of the salem witch trials and setting of nathaniel hawthorne ' s tale, "the house of the seven gable". also the form of salim.
- HiramHiram of Tyre is mentioned in the Bible as an ally to King Solomon and assisted in the building of the temple, Hiram of Tyre is mentioned in the Bible as an ally to King Solomon and assisted in the building of the temple
- Shebadaughter of an oath,sheba, a girl name is very shee-bah. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of saba is "a promise". nickname of bathsheba. saba is the name of a kingdom in southern arabia, known for his great wealth. biblically: the queen of sheba to jerusalem, to see for himself if reports of solomon's great wisdom and wealth of truth.
- ZollieHebrew - Peace; A variant of the name Solomon which is derived from the element Shalom meaning Peace, Hebrew - Peace, A variant of the name Solomon which is derived from the element Shalom meaning Peace
- Zalmanpeace,zalman, as a young man by the name is of hebrew origin. variant of solomon. the writer salman rushdie.
- Sulaymansulayman that the guys their name is of arabic origin, and the importance of sulayman is "peace". the arabic version of solomon. the turkish sultan suleiman the magnificent brought great improvements in civilizartion for your country.
- JakinName of pillar in the front of Solomon's Temple, Name of pillar in the front of Solomon's Temple
- Dekerdeker, as a boys' name is pronounced deh-ker. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of deker is "piercing". biblical: deker was the father of one of solomon's 12 deputies.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name