- Name :Simon
- Meaning :Listening, Listening
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Simon
- Ximenawho has heard of,one, hey, hearkener,ximena as a girl's name. it may be a variant of xenia, or an archaic spanish form of simone.
- Paulmodest, small,paul how to a girl's name is pronounced pahl. it is of latin origin, and the importance of paul is "small". popular roman and medieval name is often used since the 18th century. century. biblical: the apostle and evangelist. paul ' s letters to early christians form the majority of the books of the new testament. the name is also used by sir paul mccartney and the pope, who directs the vatican, artist, paul cézanne, paul gauguin; actor paul newman, paul bettany; revolutionary war hero paul revere; musicians paul simon; the hockey players pavel bure.,small,small, small
- Ettaestate rulers,etta how to a girl's name is pronounced ett-ah. it is of english origin. shortened form of a name as henriette, rosetta, lauretta, marietta, nicoletta, pauletta and simonetta. originally an italian feminine dimmunitive suffix.,sovereign of the nation,sovereign of the house
- SimoneOne who is heard. A French and English girl name, while its used as a male name in Italy, One who is heard. A French and English girl name, while its used as a male name in Italy
- Ximenesthe audience,ximenes as a young man by the name is spanish and hebrew origin, and the meaning of ximenes is to listen. variant of simon.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name