- Name :sid
- Meaning :diminutive of the name sidney,of a large island of saint-denis
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For sid
- KrithvikAlways Happy, Joyful, Glad, Delighted, Blessed by Lord Muruga who is considered as bestower of happiness
- AahilPrince, Aahil is an Arabic word that means "great king", "great leader", "emperor", a king or ruler who presides over multiple nations and countries.
- KritikSon of Lord Shiva, Lord Murugan, Well starred, Well Starred, God's Child,One of many names of Lord Muruga who is considered as bestower of happiness
- AshwathThis is the tree where Buddha did meditate and gained lot of knowledge ... so it can also be considered as tree of knowledge, Banyan tree, Tree of Knowledge, Tree where Buddha medidated and Gained knowledge
- JuanGod is gracious. People with this name have the fun side and can convince people with their nice and jolly attitude., God is gracious. People with this name have the fun side and can convince people with their nice and jolly attitude.
- AniketLord of the world, Homeless, Lord Shiva, Lord of all, One who has no residence, Homeless, One who is present in everything, Spirit of God
- SiddharthOne who has accomplished goal, Successful, A name of Lord Buddha, Achieved all wishes, White mustard, buddha
- EzzahA person who gives the honor, Respect, A Person who Gives the Honour, Respect, Considerable, Admirable
- Ninaflower, girl, fire, fish box,girl,nina how to a girl's name is pronounced nah-nah, nyne-ah. is of spanish and hebrew origin, and the meaning of nina is "little girl; ur-granddaughter." also diminutive of ann (hebrew) "he (god) is on my side". in slavic, a short form of a name with the suffix-nina, such as antonina. neena is also a hindi name meaning "pretty eyes". nina was the name of one of christopher columbus's three ships. ballerina dame ninette de valois. also in the form of anne.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name