- Name :shepherd
- Meaning :sheep, shepherds,pastors as a name of children altenglischen of origin, and the meaning of the pastors is to "pastor". name professional. the most 19ten century of use. "pooh" illustrator ernest shepard.
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For shepherd
- Jubersuch people are refreshing and have a spark in their attitude. They cherish the memories they have and understanding capability. profession: shepherd, horsemen
- Edera good aspect of the person,eder as a name of children is very ee -. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of eder is "currents". biblical: the tower of eder near hebron was as a watchtower for the protection of the shepherds of the multitudes. the name has become a symbol of god, the monitoring on your person.,beautiful
- Sibylseers, the oracles,the sibyl how to a girl name it is pronounced sib-el. it is of greek origin, and the importance of sybil is "prophetess, oracle". in the old myth, sibyllen interprets the messages, the oracles, is dedicated to the different gods. in turkish, sibel means "the powerful" queen". the actress cybill shepherd.,woman prophet
- SergheiRomanian version of the name Sergey, meaning protector or shepherd., Romanian version of the name Sergey, meaning protector or shepherd.
- Crookcrook as young is the name of ancient english origin and the meaning of crook "scammers". name professional. as in the case of crockett, the name means, probably, a shepherd ancestors.
- Jordaansuch people are refreshing and have a spark in their attitude. They cherish the memories they have and understanding capability. profession: shepherd, horsemen
- GhannanTwo friends of Prophet Muhammed. Also means shepherd, Two friends of Prophet Muhammed. Also means shepherd
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name