- Name :Sem
- Meaning :A son of Noah, A son of Noah
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Judaism
Similar Names For Sem
- JisiniaJisinai is a female name and means Flora, Beautiful Flower or Resembling a flower. It is a variation of the name Yesenia and Jesenia. It is of Arabic and Spanish origin.
- Adrieladriel as a girl's name is pronounced ay-dree-el. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of adriel is "flock of god". biblical name.,assembly of god,the flock of god,the followers of god,god is my teacher
- Jasperthe bearer of the treasure,jasper as a girl's name is pronounced jas-per. it is of greek origin. variant of melchior, or gaspar. it is possible (in persian) "the treasure keeper". jasper is a semiprecious stone, which is harder than the glass, and red or reddish-brown. biblically: the jasper is mentioned in the book of revelation, in fact, may be a diamond. painter jasper johns. also the manner of gaspard.,the king,the treasure of the carrier or stained stone,treasurer
- Jadethe intestines, the love, the attraction,the green gem, gemstone,jade as a boy's name (also used regularly by most of the names of baby girl jade) is of spanish origin. jewel name: semiprecious green stone. also the form of jaden. also the shape of the jadón.,jade as a girl, the name is used (less often than kids his name jade), is of english origin, and the importance of jade is "precious stone". jewel name: green gemstone it is believed that the magical force of protection against the diseases of the intestine. mick and bianca jagger, the name of his daughter jade. the actress jada pinkett.,stone of the page
- MohnishLord Krishna, Attractive God, The activities of honey bee, the person who resembles honey bee vis his character.
- PushtiConfirmation, Healthy, Possessor of all wealth, Nourishment, Endorsement, One who posseses all the wealth
- Berylberyl how to a girl's name is pronounced behr-el. it is of greek origin, and the importance of beryl is "light green semiprecious gemstone". the word is of indian origin, the sanskrit term "veruliya". beryllium is considered a sign of good luck. biblical: the eighth foundation of the wall of the new jerusalem was beryl. the name became fashionable in the late 19th century. author beryl markham.,bright,precious stones, sea of green, precious stones,semi-precious stones
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name