- Name :Sefu
- Meaning :Sword, Sword
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For Sefu
- Juliennethey are noble, kind, generous and soft spoken persons. They love truly and prove to be very useful for other people.
- Bainbridgebainbridge as a name of children and of irish or gaelic origin, and the meaning of bainbridge is "pale bridge". also, a place, a name of an island in the state of washington, across puget sound from seattle.,bridge over the river bain,useful bridge
- GuppaTo catch or take something from,expresses action or a state of being.Proposeful,Clever,Expressive., To catch or take something from,expresses action or a state of being.Proposeful,Clever,Expressive.
- Carissacarissa how to a girl's name is pronounced ka-crack-ah. it is latin and greek origin, and the importance of carissa is "beloved; grace". a simplified spelling of harisa of charis. it is also a useful form of face or carys. used by edmund spencer in his epic 1590 poem "the fairy queen". also the form of the charity.,the love,the grace, the goodness,the mercy, kind
- Kodikodi as a girl, you use the name (more often than kids his name kodi) is very co-dee. it is of american origin and the importance of kodi is "useful". see also cody.
- Kodya descendant of the oda,a descendant of the useful,useful, rich,kody as a boy's name (also used, in general, less as a girl named kody) is pronounced koh-dee. he is irish gaelic and the origin and meaning of kody is a "helper". variant of cody.
- Leartthe name of leart is a name of children . laertes, ophelias brother in the village, from a long time ago, an interesting namesake, shakespeare, has its name by the name of ulysses' father in greek mythology. but with the ending "- " it feels a little old, for some. this abridged version might be better for that to be useful. laert is a further option, the power of the village connection more explicit.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name