- Name :Sayyid
- Meaning :Chief, Leader, Master, Lord, Munificent, Master
- Gender :Boy
- Numerology :11
- Syllables :3.5
- Religion :muslim
- Rashi :Kumbha (G, S, Sh)
- Nakshatra :Purvabhadra (Se, So, Da, Di)
Similar Names For Sayyid
- Nufaysah(Name of the daughter of munyah who arranged the marriage of the prophet (PBUH) with Sayyidah Khadijah ra), The one who arranged the marriage of Prophet Mohammed and Sayyidah Khadijah.
- TufaylahThis was the name of the freed slave of al-waleed bin Abdullah, She transmitted Hadith from Sayyidah Ayshah ra, The name of the unbound slave of Al-waleed bin Abdulla.
- Qameer(Wife of masrooq bin al-ajda), Wife of Masrooq Bin Al-ajda Daughter of Amr Al-kufiyah, She was a Narrator of Hadith who Quoted Sayyidina Ayshah
- KalsamName of Al-qarshiyah who transmitted Hadith from Sayyidah Ayshah (An), Kalsam means Name of al-Qarshiyah
- HamamahThis was the name of a female slave who suffered much punishment for the sake of Allah but Sayyidina abu Bakr ra bought her and emancipated her, Like Dove, Means simple and beautiful
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name