- Name :saul
- Meaning :asked, prayed and loan they have,what prayed,saul that the guys his name is pronounced sahl. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of saul is "prayed." biblical: the first king of israel; it is also the hebrew name of the apostle paul. the name was widely used in the late-19th century. author saul bellow.,questions
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For saul
- JohnGod has been gracious: has shown favor in the bible John the baptist baptized christ in the jordan, Eldest son of Saul,God is Benevolent,merciful and gracious
- Micahmicah as a young man by the name (less often that the girls name micah) is very m & e-cah. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of micah is "who is like god?". biblical: a prophet and author of the book of micah. also as a variant of michael.,micah as a girl, the name is used (also, in general, as boys' name micah) is very m & e-cah. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of micah is "who is like god?". biblically: the name of a daughter of king saul, married to king david. also as an abbreviation of michael.,what man is as god?,who is like god?,who is like the lord
- Jonathangift of the lord,god gives,god has given,god has given; friendship, loyalty,jonathan how to a girl's name is pronounced jahn-a-tuna. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of jonathan is "gift of god". in relation to nathan. biblical: the son of king saul, jonathan was known for his manliness, generosity and altruism. he saved david when saul wanted to kill." author: jonathan swift; the actor jon voight, jonathan lipnicki.
- AasilName itself gives aggression. means to assault cruelly and constantly, Name itself gives aggression. means to assault cruelly and constantly
- Gibsona bright, young,gibson as a young man by the name is the old english origin, and the meaning of gibson is "son of gilbert". gibbes and variants go back to 1066 in the noble family gybbes assaulted, along with william. the actor mel gibson.,gilbert, son of,son of gilbert
- Augiethe name guty is a name of children . guty is a lovely and, at this point, cool that sounds like an abbreviated form, as the cis of the emerging august and all its variants, from st. augustine to augustus. the adventures of augie march is a 1953, and the novel of nobel prize winner saul bellow.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name