- Name :Sandy
- Meaning :Defending men, Defending men
- Gender :Boy
- Numerology :9
- Syllables :2
- Religion :Hindu
- Rashi :Kumbha (G, S, Sh)
- Nakshatra :Sathabisham (Go, Sa, Si, Su, S, See)
Similar Names For Sandy
- Kanikani as a girl's name is pronounced kah-nee. is the hawaiian origin, and the meaning of kani is "sound". the hawaiian equivalent of sandy. kaneeta (ka-nee-tah) is a phonetic form kanidtha, a thai name.
- Sanditonsanditon, as young is the name of ancient english origin and the meaning of sanditon is "sandy settlement".
- Sandordefender-the man who,in greek, "defending men,"says sandor as a name of children hungarian and greek origin, and the meaning of sandor is "man' s defend." variant of alexander. the writer sandor mary. also the shape of the sander. also the manner of sanders. the hungarian form of sandy.
- Tawnygolden brown,reddish, like a girl's name is pronounced tawnee. he is irish and altenglischer origin, and the meaning of tawny is "a green field; golden brown". also a surname of english. tawny and its variants are, probably, the meaning, the pronunciation of tanya (taw - instead of tah), or is related to the literal meaning of the roasting, the warm sandy color of a lion's skin.
- PulinaOne who is as beutiful as the sandy baks of the river, One who is as beutiful as the sandy baks of the river
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name