- Name :rye
- Meaning :rye as a young man by the name (as the names of the girl and rye). name of a grain for bread and whiskey.
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For rye
- Rileybrave,descendant of roghallach,a meadow, rye, riley as a boy's name (also used regularly by most of the names of girl riley) is very rye-lee. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of riley is "rye, compensation". variant of ryley. of another root, and similar-sounding reilly.,riley as a girl's name is pronounced ry-lee. he is irish gaelic and the origin and meaning of riley is "courageous". variant of o ' reilly. in the last time, for boys and girls.,rye clearing; courageous,brave, valiant
- Dariusa good and wealthy protector,darius how a young man by the name is pronounced, because the rye-us, car-ee-us. it is of greek and persian origin, and the importance of darius is "maintains possessions well". of dareios, originally a version of the name of the ancient persian kings. the original form of the name is darayavahush. historical: darius (in persian, dariush) the great assumed the kingship of babylon after the conquest of cyrus in the fifth century before christ. he was a famous king, also known as darius the great. also the name of an obscure saints, martyrs at nicaea. this name is very popular among afro-americans.,owner of the hacienda,a supporter of the good,of new, kingly
- Reythe coming of a rye farm,king,king, girl's name (also wider than the guys in the name of king) is of spanish origin and the importance of king "royalty". originally a man name rex or leroy for girls.,king as a boy's name (also less often than the girls the name of the king) is pronounced ray. it is of spanish origin and the importance of king "royalty". spanish version of rex or leroy. also the shape of roy.
- Raleigha deer's meadow,the red or rye, field,meadow, the deer,the meadow, the deer,the raleigh as a girl, the name is used (less often than kids his name: raleigh), is of old english origin, and the meaning of raleigh is "roe deer's meadow". the location, the name. the -leigh ending, in the fashion of ashley, makes this previously masculine name suitable for a girl.,raleigh as a boy's name (also used regularly by more than girl-name: raleigh) pretty rah-lee. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of raleigh is "roe deer's meadow". use, is likely to be a tribute to sir walter raleigh, explorer and favorite of queen elizabeth i, who around to his place through a puddle jump, so that you can cross with dry feet. the city in north carolina was named after him.
- Ryderthe indigenous peoples, the messenger,knights on horseback, warrior,post-messenger or indigenous populations,ryder as a girl's name is pronounced rye-la. it is of english origin, and the importance of ryder is "horseman, rider". rydell is a modern variant. also the shape of the drivers.,driving
- Zachariahgod remembers,the lord has been agreed,the lord remembers,zachariah as a girl's name is pronounced zak-a-rye-ah. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of zacharias is the lord remembers. variant of zechariah. biblically: the name of the 31 men, among them the prophet, who wrote the book of zechariah.
- Rykerrich,rich,ryker as a girl's name is pronounced rye-ker. it is an association of origin. surname form of richard sometimes, as a name, maybe because of the character of commander riker in the television program "star trek: the next generation".
- Soleilsoleil is presented as a girl's name is of french origin, and the importance of soleil "sun". actress soleil moon frye.,sun
- Mariahbeloved, drops of the sea, strong water, or bitter from the sea,mariah how to a girl's name is pronounced ma-rye-ah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of mariah is "star of the sea". variant of mary, of mary. this version has increased in popularity, due to the singer mariah carey.,the lord is my master
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name