- Name :russell
- Meaning :small red,red,red-haired, of the fox of color,russell how a young man name is very russ-the. it is the old french origin, and the meaning of russell is "little red". you may be referred to the skin reddish or reddish hair. the philosopher bertrand russell, author russell baker, the actor russell crowe.
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For russell
- Sageherb or prophet,grass, wise man,wise as a boy's name (also more extended, the name of the girl i say) is very wise. it is of latin origin, and the importance of the series "herbs". the name of the plant. also (in latin) "wisdom". the actor sage stallone; philanthropist russell sage.,sage as a girl's name is used less often than kids his name, i say) is very sayj. it is of latin origin, and the importance of the series "smart and healthy". the name of people's associations with sagebrush, cowboys and the wild west.,wise and knowing
- Kerrydark, dark-haired,of ciar 's of the people or the county of kerry,the ciar' s tribe,kerry as a boy's name (also as a girl name kerry is very kare-ee. he is irish gaelic and the origin and meaning of kerry is "black-haired". the name of the county in ireland. kerrigan is an irish name with the same meaning.,kerry as a girl's name (also known as boy's name kerry is very kare-ee. he is irish gaelic and the origin and meaning of kerry is "black". from the male name ciaran. also the name of a county in ireland. olympia-gymnast kerri lu; actress keri russell.
- Terrydiminutive of terence or teresa,a powerful ruler of the people,the governor of the people,terry as a boy's name (also used, in general, less as a girl, her name is terry) is very tare-ee. it is of old german origin, and the importance of terry is "people' s rule". of theodoric, which was the direct source of derek and dietrich, but gave rise to terry through norman french name thierri (also the source of the modern french thierry). also the abbreviation of terence and terrell. football terry bradshaw; filmmaker terry gilliam.,terry as a girl' name (also more frequent that guys name terry) is very tare-ee. it is of old german origin, and the importance of terry is "end of summer". diminutive of teresa. such nicknames for teresa most popular were in the middle of the 20th century. even in the modern blended-name. actresses teri hatcher, theresa russell, teri garr.
- Rousseauredhead,rousseau, as a young man is the name of old french origin, and the importance of rousseau is "little red-haired one". in connection with russell. jean-jacques rousseau was in the 18th century, the french philosopher, his writings, and affects to the french and the american revolutions.
- Rosalindsensitive horse,soft horse (also "pretty rose"),pretty rose,rosalind as a girl's name is pronounced rah-za-lind. it is of old german origin, and the importance of rosalind is "gentle horse". possibly of 16 century, the poetics of the creation of spencer's, which has the meaning of "beautiful rose". using as name from the century of mid-19th century. first lady rosalynn carter, the actress rosalind russell. also the shape of the rose.
- Kurtfat or wise counselor,friendly, courteous,kurt how to a girl's name is pronounced kert. it is of german origin. variant of conrad (alt-english) "courageous advice". the actor kurt russell, author of kurt vonnegut; musician kurt cobain; football player kurt warner. also the shape of the cort. also the shape of the curt.
- Russetthe name of the chestnut is a girl name . russell is the way, but more feminine brown can move to take their place.
- Rustthe name of the rust is a name of children . rust is one of the few color names for the boys, sometimes short for russell. as the diminutive russell, is much more modern and cool, like rusty. if you are like a nickname, or on its own, the importance is related to the color red.
- Simmonssimmons as a young man by the name is the old english origin, and the meaning of simmons is "son of simon". producer russell simmons. also the shape of simon.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name