- Name :rune
- Meaning :a mystery,happy,runa, a name of children nordic origin and meaning of the rune of "mystery". the runes were the alphabet used by ancient germanic peoples from the third to the and the 13. century. it has an aura of mystery, of how they have been translated recently. not like roone.
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For rune
- Morrisbrunette,dark-skinned, dark-skinned person,arab,morris how to a girl's name is pronounced mor-iss. it is of latin origin, and the importance of morris is the "dark-skinned, moorish". anglisierung of maurice. the choreographer mark morris.
- Prunellalittle plum,prunella, as a girl's name is of latin origin, and the importance of prunella "small " plum". the actress prunella scales.,small plum
- ZimranA person who prunes, trains, and cultivates vines., A person who prunes, trains, and cultivates vines.
- Matthiasthe gift of god,gift of god,matthias as a girl's name is pronounced ma-thye-us. is the german, the greek and the hebrew origin and the meaning of matthew "gift of god". biblical greek form of mattathia (see matthew). biblical: the student chosen by lot to replace judas, apostles. painter matthias grunewald.
- Gudrunthe struggle,the mystery of god,and gudrun as a girl's name is of scandinavian origin, and the importance of gudrun is god's "rune". of guth and run. the name appears in early germanic fairy tales and icelandic myths. name one of the characters in dh lawrence, the 1920's, in the novel "women in love".
- PrudieGood Judgement, Diminutive of Prudence, Also a short form of Prunella which means Plum, Variant of Pru
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name