- Name :ross
- Meaning :tip,tip, prestige, a horse, or redhead,the ross as a girl, the name is used (most often the boys name ross), the scottish gaelic and the origin and meaning of ross is "headland, cape". a place in scotland. it can also be derived from the gaelic word for "red".,ross as a young man by the name (less often that the girls name ross) pronounced ros. is of scotland, and of the origin gaelic, ch. a place in scotland. it can also be derived from the gaelic word for "red". presidential candidate ross perot. also the way of roscoe.,hill of the peninsula
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For ross
- Jirojiro as a boy's name is pronounced jee-in's gross. it is of japanese origin, and the importance of jiro is "second son".,the second son
- Raleigha deer's meadow,the red or rye, field,meadow, the deer,the meadow, the deer,the raleigh as a girl, the name is used (less often than kids his name: raleigh), is of old english origin, and the meaning of raleigh is "roe deer's meadow". the location, the name. the -leigh ending, in the fashion of ashley, makes this previously masculine name suitable for a girl.,raleigh as a boy's name (also used regularly by more than girl-name: raleigh) pretty rah-lee. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of raleigh is "roe deer's meadow". use, is likely to be a tribute to sir walter raleigh, explorer and favorite of queen elizabeth i, who around to his place through a puddle jump, so that you can cross with dry feet. the city in north carolina was named after him.
- Rowenaof course, with the fame and the joy,the glory and the joy,rowena how to a girl's name is pronounced raw-een-ah, gross-i-ah. it is of old german origin, and the importance of rowena is "fame and fortune". it is also possible (welsh) "slender and fair". rowena was the name of one of the two heroines of sir walter scott in the novel "ivanhoe" (19th century).,white spear or famous friend
- Markgod of war, macho, male, ross, horse,also how a young man name is very next to him. it is of latin origin, and the importance of the brand is "dedicated to mars". anglisierte version of marcus. biblical: the roman surname of john mark, a missionary companion of peter and paul and writer, one of the four evangelienberichte of jesus. the famous writer mark twain (actually samuel clemens) has its name from the call of mississippi boatman: "mark twain!", this means that the water was two fathoms deep. explorer marco polo; the choreographer mark morris; new york governor mario cuomo; swimmer mark spitz; baseball player mark mcgwire; fashion designer marc jacobs, actor mark harmon, mark wahlberg.,represents mars, warlike,warring
- Portiapig, the pig or the door,piglets, friend,portia how to a girl's name is pronounced por-shah. it is of latin origin. of the female clan names. portia of shakespeare, such as the name of a smart and determined young heroine in "the merchant of venice", that camouflages itself as an advocate of her husband to save the life. actress portia de rossi.
- Bradforda person who lived near a ford,bradford how a young man by the name is the old english origin, and the meaning of bradford is "wide ford". transferred use of the surname and first name. name of the first governor of the plymouth colony, william bradford (17. century). another william bradford (18th century) was a printer who played an important role in the american revolution.,from the wide ford,the great river that cross
- Marimari as a girl's name is pronounced mah-ree. it's welsh and latin origin, and the meaning of mari is "star of the sea". variant of mary; it is also a popular prefix for blending with other names, such as, for example, marisol (latin) "to mary alone," and maricruz, "mary of the cross". see also maria and maribel. also the form of damaris. also the form of the mara.,the sea or bitter,woman rebel
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name