- Name :Ropo
- Meaning :Come to save., Come to save.
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Ropo
- Margaretmargaret how to a girl's name is pronounced margret. it is of greek origin, and the importance of margaret is "pearl". a holy name. historical: the names of the nine queens of england, scotland, france and austria. the name used in the english through the speakers of latin (as margarita) and alt-french (as marguerite). he was closely identified with scotland. marit is a scandinavian form. of great britain, margaret thatcher; actresses margaret sullavan, marg helgenberger; anthropologist margaret mead; author margaret mitchell.,pearl
- Nestornestor as a boy's name is pronounced nes-to-door. it is of greek origin, and the importance of nestor is "traveler". possibly, "return home". both meanings are proportional to the old, but strong, king of pylos, a character of homer, the iliad, the missing, after the trojan war, ready, so he could return to his home in greece. he was a wise ruler, who always called for counseling.,anyone who arrives at the home,traveller, voyager,traveller
- GuppaTo catch or take something from,expresses action or a state of being.Proposeful,Clever,Expressive., To catch or take something from,expresses action or a state of being.Proposeful,Clever,Expressive.
- Quinlandescendant of caoinlean, slim,came from the handsome,quinlan as a name of children and of irish or gaelic origin, and the meaning of quinlan is "fit, shapely, strong". also the shape of quinn.,thin or well-proportioned person
- EkanTo Suggest; One who proposes; One who advices; One of many names of Lord Vishnu, To Suggest, One who proposes, One who advices, One of many names of Lord Vishnu
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name