- Name :roe
- Meaning :roe, as a name for children the medium of english origin, and the importance of deer is "roe deer". possibly originated as a professional in the name for a hunter or deer hunter.
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For roe
- Ajaxajax boys of his name is of greek origin. greek mythology: the names of the two heroes of the trojan war, narrated by homer, the iliad". ajax telamonius, or ajax the great, was a legendary king of salamis. ajax oileus, or ajax the younger, was a legendary king of lokris.,of the earth,mighty eagle
- Brianbrian w how a young man by the name is pronounced bry-en. it is celtic, and the irish or gaelic origin, and the meaning of brian is "high, noble". it could also mean "the force". historical: brian boru (10tes century) was a warrior, the high king of ireland and one of the greatest national heroes. he freed the country from the danes in 1014. the actor brian dennehy; director brian de palma.,high, noble,noble man,noble, tall,strong, virtuous and honorable
- Lauralaurel,laurel tree,laura how to a girl's name is pronounced law-rah, loo-ah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of laura is "the bay, or laurel of the work." in the classical period was a crown made of the leaves of the bay laurel for heroes or winner, as a symbol of glory and victory. the poet petrarch addressed his sonnets to laura. also known as the name of the heroine of the 1940's, the film "laura". laura was also a sign of the "little house on the prairie" little house books. see also liora. actresses laura dern, laura linney; the singer laura brannigan; the first lady, laura bush.,laurel
- Jasona person who heals the healer,jason how a young man name is very jay-sun. it is of greek and hebrew, and the importance of jason is "healer; the lord is salvation". variant of joshua. biblically: one of the first collaborators of paul. greek mythology: jason was leader of a group of warriors, heroes, called the argonauts. the singer j'are; the actor jason robards, jason lee, jason priestley, jason patric, jason biggs.,the healer to heal
- Lydialydia,lydia, as a girl's name is pronounced led-ee-ah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of lydia is "from lydia". of ludia. name: lydia was an area of asia known for its two kingdoms of the kings midas and croesus. biblical: a christian woman called a "seller of purple" is described as a woman in business, it is likely that the rich. kochbuchautorin lydie marshall.,the women of lydia
- Raleigha deer's meadow,the red or rye, field,meadow, the deer,the meadow, the deer,the raleigh as a girl, the name is used (less often than kids his name: raleigh), is of old english origin, and the meaning of raleigh is "roe deer's meadow". the location, the name. the -leigh ending, in the fashion of ashley, makes this previously masculine name suitable for a girl.,raleigh as a boy's name (also used regularly by more than girl-name: raleigh) pretty rah-lee. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of raleigh is "roe deer's meadow". use, is likely to be a tribute to sir walter raleigh, explorer and favorite of queen elizabeth i, who around to his place through a puddle jump, so that you can cross with dry feet. the city in north carolina was named after him.
- Halehale, that guys his name is pronounced hayle. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of hale is "the corner". just a last name of someone, living in a corner (old english halh). it could also mean "healthy heroes". nathan hale was a revolutionary, a war hero, famous for his statement: "i regret only the loss of the life of my country.",valley
- Sawyerwho will saw the wood,sawyer,▲, as a name for children the medium of english origin, and the importance of sawyer is "wood worker". name professional. literary: the majority of the family members as the names of mark twain's young heroes tom sawyer.,who is saw wood; naughty boy (through tom sawyer),lumber, strawberries,wood
- Odinthe fury, the anger, the inspiration,the anger,the odin as a name of children nordic origin. odin was the supreme god of norse mythology, marked with the art and culture, the war and the dead. the nordic warriors known as vikings fought without fear, odin was going to believe in valhalla, the heroes' paradise, if in the battle were killed.,poetics of anger
- Xerxeshero among heroes,the king of heroes,the ruler of heroes,xerxes as a young man by the name is of persian origin, and the importance of xerxes is monarch. xerxes was the title of several rulers persians. (in the fifth century bc) made war on the greeks, and also appears in the bible, apocrypha as ahasuerus, husband of esther.
- Loreleiseductive enchantress,seductress, temptress,lorelei as a girl's name is pronounced lor-a-lye. it is of german origin. name: a rocky cliff on the rhine river, dangerous to boat passage, is poetry personified as the loreley, in his song lures men to destruction. the name has an aura of risk charm. the writer anita loos that, if you create blonde bombshell lorelei lee, in her novel "gentlemen prefer blondes". also marilyn monroe added to the image with their interpretation of lorelei in the film, 1953.,whisper of the skirt, on the lookout for rock,woman of fascination of the rock
- Rosariorosary like a girl " - a name (also as a young man by the name rosario), is pronounced roe-zar-ee-oh. it is of latin origin, and the importance of the rosary is "rosary". among catholics, spanish-speaking, this name is derived from the name of the virgin mary, "our lady of the rosary". refers to the recitation of the holy rosary " (in spanish "el rosario"), a string of beads used by catholics for their devotion.,rosario as a boy's name (also as girl's name rosario), is pronounced roe-zar-ee-oh. it is of latin origin, and the importance of the rosary is "rosary". of rosarius. in the catholic church of the countries, this name is, traditionally, those born on the first sunday of october, the feast of our lady of the rosary". this name is feminine in spanish and masculine in italian.,rosario,the woman with the rosary
- Patricianoble women, aristocrats,noble, patrician,noble-born,patricia as a girl, the name is used (less often than the boys of her name patricia) pretty pa-trish-ah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of patricia is "noble; patrician". - female of patrick. the romans, once they have been shared, socially and politically into two major classes, the plebeians and the patricians. to patrick, which meant that he was highly rated, an aristocrat. the name became popular when it was used by queen victoria ' s granddaughters. it is popular today in spain. singer patti labelle, patsy cline, pat benatar; actresses patty duke, patricia neal, patricia arquette; first lady pat nixon; the congresswoman pat schroeder.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name