- Name :roderick
- Meaning :famous,illustrious ruler,famous director,roderick how to a girl's name is pronounced rah-la-laa. it is of old german origin, and the importance of roderick is "famous". germanic name, from hrod, the "glory" and ric "of domination, of power". was in the celtic anglicize rhodri and rhydderch. in scotland, which was a ruairidh (see rory). literary: "the vision of don roderick" was in 1811 poem of sir walter scott. see also sledge.
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For roderick
- Rickbrave rulers,of courage, of the dominant power, the rulers,rick how a young man name is pronounced rik. it is of english origin. abbreviation of richard and frederick. humphrey bogart ' s character in "casablanca", said rick. actors rick moranis, rick nelson. also the form of broderick. also the shape of cedric. also the way of eric. also the form of theodoric. also the way of ulric.
- Matthewthe gift of god,gift of god,matthew how to a girl's name is pronounced math-yoo. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of mateo is "gift of god". biblical: the name of one of the twelve apostles, wrote the first gospel account of jesus. his name is a form of the hebrew name mattathia. the alternate spelling mathew is a surname of english variant of spelling. the actor matthew broderick, matthew modine, matthew perry, matthew mcconaughey, matt leblanc, matt damon; photographer mathew brady; poet matthew arnold; tennis celebrities, mats wilander.
- Roryred king,red, rulers,rory as a boy's name (also used, in general, unless the names of girl rory) is very ror-ee. he is irish gaelic and the origin, and the meaning of rory is the "king red". anglisierte form of the gaelic name ruaidhrí, ruarí (irish) or ruairidh, ruaraidh (scottish). it is also used as a nickname for roderick. literary: tales of rory o ' more, a 16th-century rebel-in-chief, who is celebrated in irish poetry. rorik is a scandinavian and slavic form.
- Rodrigofamous,illustrious ruler,famous director,rodrigo as a young man by the name pronounced raw-dree-goh. it is of spanish and portuguese origin. variant of roderick. name of the last visigoth king of spain.
- Rodelsleigh as a name of children is very rough-of the. it is of french origin. variant of roderick.
- Rodillustrious ruler,rod how a boy name. abbreviation of roderick, sometimes, as an organization independent of name. the actor rod steiger, roddy macdowall.,abbreviation of roderick or rodney
- Radekhappy, willing to radek as a young man by the name is of slav origin. variant of roderick (alt-english) "famous ruler".
- Rhydderchrhydderch, as a name of children welsh origin, and the meaning of rhydderch is "reddish-brown". pretty common name in the middle ages. see also roderick.
- RodrikGermanic - Famous Ruler; Famous Leader; Famously Powerful; A variant of the name Roderick, Germanic - Famous Ruler, Famous Leader, Famously Powerful, A variant of the name Roderick
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name