- Name :Roch
- Meaning :He who seeks and finds glory, He who seeks and finds glory
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For Roch
- RochanaRed lotus, Bright, Goddess Parvati, Light, Brilliant, Attractive, Blossom, Sweet words, one who is very sweet with the words.
- Derekderek how a young man name is pronounced car-ik. it is of english and german ancient origin, and the meaning of derek is "people' s rule". of theodoric. many phonetic variations of places of use. basketball player derrick coleman; baseball player derek jeter. also the form of darroch. also the form of dietrich.,the people of power, the rulers,the people, the rulers,the wealthy or powerful rulers of men,the man, the rulers
- Sandrinethe name sandrine is a maiden name, of french origin. demanding french election. toxic or petrochemical industry.
- Rockthe rest,the rock,the rock as a young man by the name. variant of rocco. the actor rock hudson, who was originally with the name of roy scherer, made the name famous. also the way of rochester.,rock or stone
- RochenGiving Pleasure or Satisfaction; Charming; Bright; Lovely; Pleasant; Shining; Name of son of Lord Vishnu and Daksina, Giving Pleasure or Satisfaction, Charming, Bright, Lovely, Pleasant, Shining, Name of son of Lord Vishnu and Daksina
- Shelleyof course, in a bank of the drop, field,meadow, on the bank of a river,shelley as a boy's name (also as a girl's name shelley), is the old english origin, and the meaning of shelley is "ledge meadow". since first name and last name to know that the poet percy bysshe shelley. the name is also commonly used for girls.,shelley as a girl's name (also known as boy's name shelley) fairly shel-ee. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of shelley "strange wilderness". the location, the name. it is used as an abbreviation of names like michelle, rochelle, and shirley. famous by the poet percy bysshe shelley. actresses shelley long, shelley duvall, shelley winters. also the shape of rachel.
- Gavrochethe name of gavroche, which is a name of children . in victor hugo's novel, les misérables, gavroche, that is the name adopted by the unhappy younger brother of éponine and azelma thénardier, once enabled, in the streets, of his cruel and selfish of the parents. the name of gavroche, who was, therefore, a french colloquial, the word with the meaning of "urchin" or "the rebellious son".
- PurochanaAn architect who built a wax place called Sivam, An architect who built a wax place called Sivam
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name