- Name :Roberts
- Meaning :Germanic - Bright famous one; Famously Famous; A variant of Robert, Germanic - Bright famous one, Famously Famous, A variant of Robert
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For Roberts
- Juliacame from jupiter; hair soft and youth,julia how to a girl's name is pronounced joo-lee-ah, zhoo-lee-ah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of julia is "youthful; jupiter 's child". female july. among the early christians, but rarely in the middle ages. chef julia child; the opera house, celebrities, julia migenes; actresses julia ormond, julia roberts, julia louis-dreyfus, julia stiles.,soft hair,teen, flexible
- Cliffcliff as a name of children altenglischen of origin, and the meaning of cliff is "cliff of the slope". diminutive of clifford and clifton. sometimes related to clive. it became popular in the 1950s, the singer cliff richard. the actor cliff robertson.,diminutive of clifford
- Pernellpernell as a name of children is very pro-nel. it is of latin origin, and the importance of pernell is "redneck". it can also be related to peter about the greek "petros" meaning "stone". familiar, in the decade of 1960 by actor pernell roberts. see also parnell.
- Jepthe name of jep is a name of children . jules jephtha "jep" robertson, one of the stars of a&e's duck dynasty, is only the revival of those dark pseudonym name. it is also supposedly was used as a nickname for geoffrey, and a small coterie of scandinavian names, as jeppe jepsen and, despite that, would probably be saying "yes."
- Orelthe eagle,the eagle as a young man by the name (as the names of girl eagles) accused is or the. it is of latin origin, and the importance of orel is "golden". of "aurus". the variants may be american creations. evangelist oral roberts; baseball player orel hershiser.
- RobertsonA son of the bright and famous one. Mostly used as a surname, A son of the bright and famous one. Mostly used as a surname
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name