- Name :Riti
- Meaning :A beutiful memory, A beutiful memory
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For Riti
- KritikaName of a star, Well starred, From the Nakshatra Kritika, A cluster of stars in constellation, Sic sisters from hindu mythology
- RitikaJoy, Of truth, Generous, A small flowing river or stream, Truthful, A joy that the truth brings
- KritikSon of Lord Shiva, Lord Murugan, Well starred, Well Starred, God's Child,One of many names of Lord Muruga who is considered as bestower of happiness
- DhritiCourage, Morale, Steadiness, Command, Pleasure, Determination, Patience, Virtue, One who has courage and patience.
- Nathansince god gives,gave,he has given to nathan as a young man by the name is pronounced: not as. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of nathan is "god has given". biblical: nathan was god's prophet during the reign of david and solomon. american revolutionary hero nathan hale; the critics george jean nathan; actor, nathan lane. also the shape of nathaniel.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name