- Name :riley
- Meaning :brave,descendant of roghallach,a meadow, rye, riley as a boy's name (also used regularly by most of the names of girl riley) is very rye-lee. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of riley is "rye, compensation". variant of ryley. of another root, and similar-sounding reilly.,riley as a girl's name is pronounced ry-lee. he is irish gaelic and the origin and meaning of riley is "courageous". variant of o ' reilly. in the last time, for boys and girls.,rye clearing; courageous,brave, valiant
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For riley
- Reillybrave,descendant of roghallach,a meadow, rye, reilly as a boy's name (also as a girl's name reilly), who is irish, or gaelic origin, and the meaning of reilly is "outgoing people". of another root, and similar-sounding riley.
- BrileighA made up name from Brianna and Riley. Means A strong and a brave person, A made up name from Brianna and Riley. Means A strong and a brave person
- Ryleybrave,courageous," "the rye, compensation, courageous,ryley as a boy's name (also as a girl name ryley) is very rye-lee. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of ryley is "rye clearing". variant of riley. for the girls, despite the fact that, in general, in variants such as rylee and rylie.
- Whitcombwhite valley,whitcomb, as young is the name of ancient english origin and the meaning of whitcomb is white valley. the location, the name. the poet james whitcomb riley.
- Wmthe name world cup is a young man named . the guys were really called world at the turn of the last century, or was the old-timey abbreviation of william, simply, it has been proven through official records? we consider this last, but as the administration of the social security account each writes a name on your account and do not dare to change the world cup in william (or bryleigh in briley, or is brylee?), this name, as through the centuries.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name