- Name :rick
- Meaning :brave rulers,of courage, of the dominant power, the rulers,rick how a young man name is pronounced rik. it is of english origin. abbreviation of richard and frederick. humphrey bogart ' s character in "casablanca", said rick. actors rick moranis, rick nelson. also the form of broderick. also the shape of cedric. also the way of eric. also the form of theodoric. also the way of ulric.
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For rick
- Ericka word which means someone who rules the people., a word which means someone who rules the people.
- FrederickEnglish form of German name 'Friedrich', it means a peaceful ruler, English form of German name 'Friedrich', it means a peaceful ruler
- Ericaalways ruler,erica how to a girl's name is pronounced air-a-ka. is norse in origin, and the meaning of erica is "full of the rulers". latinate feminine form of eric, and also a flower name, like that of the latin word "erica", which means "heather". scandinavian names revived in the 19th century. writer erica jong; singer erica lee jones; actresses, rickie lake, ricki christensen; singer erika badu.,ruler eternal, eternally powerful,dominant forever
- Ashtonfresno venue,fresno, tree, village protection, ash city,ash place,ashton as a young man by the name (less often girls in the name of ashton) is very ash-ten. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of ashton is "ash tree town". surname used as first name. occurs occasionally as a boys' - name in england from the 1600 years, but now it is mainly for girls, perhaps due to the vogue for ashley. the choreographer sir frederick ashton; the museum executive ashton hawkins, the actor ashton kutcher. also the shape of ashby.,ashton as a girl' name (also more frequent than kids his name ashton) is very ash-ten. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of ashton is "ash tree town". place name used from time to time, such as the name of a child, in the england of 1600 years, but is now used mostly for girls, maybe due to the popularity of ashley.,city of los fresnos
- DerrickA gifted ruler. A person with capabilities of being a gifted ruler., A gifted ruler. A person with capabilities of being a gifted ruler.
- Maverickindependent, nonkonformistische hipster as a girl's name is pronounced mav-rick. it is of american origin and the importance of maverick is "an independent man who avoids conformity". a 19th-century american named maverick refused to brand the calf as other farmers; his name has been, since then, it has been used in common language.,misfits, wild,wild, regardless
- Matthewthe gift of god,gift of god,matthew how to a girl's name is pronounced math-yoo. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of mateo is "gift of god". biblical: the name of one of the twelve apostles, wrote the first gospel account of jesus. his name is a form of the hebrew name mattathia. the alternate spelling mathew is a surname of english variant of spelling. the actor matthew broderick, matthew modine, matthew perry, matthew mcconaughey, matt leblanc, matt damon; photographer mathew brady; poet matthew arnold; tennis celebrities, mats wilander.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name