- Name :rice
- Meaning :the rice as a name of children welsh origin, and the meaning of rice is "enthusiasm". anglisierung of rhys. also a respelling of the german name of rice, eventually, with the meaning "knight on horseback", "collector of the branches", "wood carver", or "dweller in the brush". football player jerry rice. also the form of reece.
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For rice
- AkshathOne who cannot be injured, Rice offered to deity in Hindu Pooja, Indestructible, Indestructible, One who cannot be destroyed, Imperishable, One of many names of Lord Vishnu
- AkshatOne who cannot be injured, Rice offered to deity in Hindu Pooja, Indestructible, Whole, Complete, without missing part
- AarashiFirst Ray of the Sun, Heavenly, Rice, Queen, the name has a meaning of First ray of sun or something new
- MoulikPrecious, Valuable, Dear, Ultimate, Original, Essential ultimate, Valuable, Precious, Priceless,
- Beebee, as a baby girl name. diminutive of beatrice (latin) "voyager (through life); blessed"; variant of bea. also the name of an obscure seventh-century english saint. there is an english village called saint-bees.,happiness
- Mauricea dark-skinned person,a swamp, a dark, black, came,dark-skinned,dark-skinned,maurice how to a girl's name is pronounced maw-reese. it is of latin origin, and the importance of maurice is "dark-skinned, moorish". it is also a anglisierte form of muirgheas (irish, gaelic) "sailor" and, finally, a derivation of the phoenician term "mauharim", that is to say, "ostler". roman called introduced into britain by the normans, and is often used in the 17. saint maurus (sixth century) was a french writer, a saint. see also merrick. the actor maurice chevalier; writer, maurice sendak; composer maurice ravel.
- MaulikPrecious, Valuable, Dear, Ultimate, Original, Essential ultimate, Precious, Valuable, Priceless, One which is incomparable and matchless
- RatanPrecious stone, Gold, Best, Gift, Jewel, Riches, A jewel, Precious Stone, Gem, Priceless, Invaluable,
- Morrisbrunette,dark-skinned, dark-skinned person,arab,morris how to a girl's name is pronounced mor-iss. it is of latin origin, and the importance of morris is the "dark-skinned, moorish". anglisierung of maurice. the choreographer mark morris.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name