- Name :rhys
- Meaning :enthusiasm,with enthusiasm, with zeal and passion,fervor,rhys as a young man by the name is pronounced rees. it is welsh origin, and the meaning of rhys is "enthusiasm". mother tongue welsh form of reece. the actor roger rhys. also the form of rice.,works
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For rhys
- Reecefervor,reece as a boy's name (also less often than the names of girl reece) is very reece. it is welsh origin, and the meaning of reece is "enthusiasm". rhys is born in a welsh way. the actor roger rees.,works
- Rhettadvice, recommendation,consultants,advice, counseling,rhett as a young man by the name is pronounced ret. it is of latin origin, and the importance of rhett is "speaker". also the variant of rhys. rhett is most well known as the hero of margaret mitchell ' s gone with the wind".
- RaceAn English surname derived from the Old Welsh personal name Ris or Rhys meaning ardour, An English surname derived from the Old Welsh personal name Ris or Rhys meaning ardour
- Priceprice of a name of children of old french origin, and the importance of the award is "price". also, possibly, of a german tribe, the prusen, who gave their name to prussia, or have their origin from rhys (welsh) "enthusiasm".,rhys ' the son of,the son of rhys
- Ricethe rice as a name of children welsh origin, and the meaning of rice is "enthusiasm". anglisierung of rhys. also a respelling of the german name of rice, eventually, with the meaning "knight on horseback", "collector of the branches", "wood carver", or "dweller in the brush". football player jerry rice. also the form of reece.
- PiceThe one who is son of Rhys; enthusiastic person, The one who is son of Rhys, enthusiastic person
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name