- Name :Rex
- Meaning :A mighty counselor who is also a ruler, A mighty counselor who is also a ruler
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Judaism
Similar Names For Rex
- Reythe coming of a rye farm,king,king, girl's name (also wider than the guys in the name of king) is of spanish origin and the importance of king "royalty". originally a man name rex or leroy for girls.,king as a boy's name (also less often than the girls the name of the king) is pronounced ray. it is of spanish origin and the importance of king "royalty". spanish version of rex or leroy. also the shape of roy.
- Rexfordrexford, as young is the name of ancient english origin and the meaning of rexford is "king' s ford". the location, the name.
- Rexannerexanne as a girl's name is pronounced reks-a. it is of english origin. blend of rex (latin), "the king" and anne (hebrew) "grace". variants are here too, as the female form of rex in accordance with the pattern of roxanne and their variants.
- Zabellethe name zabelle is a girl's name is of armenian origin. zabelle and zabel are fresh (to us) and the ancient forms of isabel, the zippy-variations of the modern lovers of the old names in the original is overexposed.
- Texanatexas, as a baby girl name. modern name, it may be a respelling of rexana, or a tribute to the state of texas.
- Jimbocolorful and overexcited persons who are dynamic and are aspire by freedom. They have good observation skills and are intelligent. Posess the loving personality., colorful and overexcited persons who are dynamic and are aspire by freedom. They have good observation skills and are intelligent. Posess the loving personality.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name