- Name :remus
- Meaning :remus as a boy's name is of latin origin. the name, the notation is the same as the latin word for "rudder", and, therefore, which means "speed". the name of one of the legendary twins (the other was rowing) who founded rome. familiar, by joel chandler harris uncle remus stories, which were popular in the early 20th century.of course,unknown
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For remus
- Accaliaaccalia as a girl's name is of latin origin. mythology: the name of the adoptive mother human of romulus and remus, the twins, the rome. legend has it that after his mission, as infants, we were, in the first place fed by a she-wolf. accalia was his replacement.,mythical greek name
- Sylviaof the forest,in the forest,sylvia how to a girl's name is pronounced sil-vee-ah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of sylvia is "the wood of the forest". the latin form silvia was the most popular for centuries, until recently. rhea silvia was an ancient goddess of nature, of the mother, the two founders of rome, romulus and remus. shakespeare used the name silvia for the interest of love, in his play "two gentlemen of verona", it is likely that the intention of the print of a typical italian girl but the name has come to be a name in english.
- Remothe name of remo is a boy's name of italian, of latin origin. virtually unknown in the u. s., however, with their daring-to-end, and the similarity of the elegant (not) remy, remus, you can make a few new followers.
- Romuluscitizens of rome,rome,romulus, as a young man by the name is of latin origin, and the importance of romulus is "man of rome". along with his twin brother remus, the legendary founder of rome, though romulus killed his brother in a fight, where the city was then 37 years. the playwright romulus linney.,unknown
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name