- Name :reis
- Meaning :rice, as a young man by the name is of celtic origin. possibly meaning "knight on horseback", "collector of the branches", "wood carver" or "dweller in the brush".
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For reis
- Theodoreit is a divine gift,the gift of god,gift of god,god€™s gift,theodore as a young man by the name is pronounced thee-a-dor. it is of greek origin, and the importance of theodore is a "gift from god". of theodorus. early christian name and holy name. president theodore roosevelt contributed to the fact that the name is very popular, and the teddy bear is named after him. the authors of theodore dreiser, theodore sturgeon; painter théodore rousseau.
- Norrisfrom the north,from the north,norris how to a girl's name is pronounced even iss. it is the old french origin, and the meaning of norris is "aurora borealis". the word "norreis". it can also be a derivative of the french word for "nurse." the modern use dates back to the 19ten century. the writer frank norris.,aurora borealis
- Hanifhanife as a girl's name is of arabic origin, and the importance of hanife is a "devout follower of islam". the filmmaker hanife kureishi.,faithful,faithful, loving, well
- GreisyThey are very charming,energetic and nice to others.They have power to make plans and get success in them.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name