- Name :Reeve
- Meaning :English - Steward; Bailiff; A variant spelling is Reave, English - Steward, Bailiff, A variant spelling is Reave
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For Reeve
- TreeveLiterally, the name means farmstead or one dwelling in town and village., Literally, the name means farmstead or one dwelling in town and village.
- JulResolution, Firm will, people with this name live their life very well and have understanding ability. They bring joy whereever they go.
- Reaverthe name of reaver is a name of children . reaver sure sounds like a professional, last name, thanks-i was going to finish, and similarity of names such as the reeve, but in reality it is a name invented by science fiction writers. the first documentation of the use of the reaver was in the year of 1988, when the name of a team of cyborgs, in a comic book from marvel. more recently, the reaver has been used in the television series firefly, the name of a group of cannibalistic people.
- Rivesrives, as young is the name of old french origin, and the importance of rives is "the guardian of the river's edge". the location, the name. another source that sounds like reeves.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name