- Name :reed
- Meaning :a person with red hair,a tube or red hair,red, ruddy complexion,red-haired,reed as a girl, the name is used (more often than kids his name reed) is the old english origin, and the meaning of reed is "red-haired".,reed as a young man by the name (with a lower frequency, such as the names of girl reed) is the old english origin, and the meaning of reed is "red". variant of red, or, possibly, a place, a name, in reference to the rod in a boggy place.
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For reed
- AdithiMother of the gods, Liberty, Perfection, Creativity, Freedom, Safety, Abundance, The Hindu deity of sky and fertility
- TrineshLord Shiva, Derived from trin, A blade of grass, A bamboo, A reed, Name of a son of usheenar, Lord Shiva with three eyes
- Zacharygod agreed,god remembers,the lord has been agreed,zachary how to a girl's name is pronounced zak-a-ree. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of zachary is the lord remembers. variant of zachary, zachary is one of the several names of the old testament, which is again on the grace in the modern age. see also jacob, jason, jared, jeremy and joshua. president zachary taylor.
- JoThey are energetic, adventurous, daring and freedom-loving. They also tend to be versatile, flexible, adaptable, curious, social, sensual, quick-thinking, witty, courageous and worldly.
- Brianbrian w how a young man by the name is pronounced bry-en. it is celtic, and the irish or gaelic origin, and the meaning of brian is "high, noble". it could also mean "the force". historical: brian boru (10tes century) was a warrior, the high king of ireland and one of the greatest national heroes. he freed the country from the danes in 1014. the actor brian dennehy; director brian de palma.,high, noble,noble man,noble, tall,strong, virtuous and honorable
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name