- Name :raphael
- Meaning :god has healed,god heals,rafael as a girl's name is pronounced rah-fah-el. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of raphael "healing of god". the name of an archangel in the apocryphal book of tobit, can be one which occurs because the water of the pool of bethesda to give it healing powers. famous italian renaissance artists raphael was a contemporary of da vinci and michelangelo. the name became popular in the 16, 17., and the 19th century. painter raphael sanzio; author rafe yglesias.
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For raphael
- Rafaelgod has healed,god heals,rafael as a girl's name is pronounced rah-fah-el. is of spanish and hebrew origin, and the meaning of raphael: "god has healed". variant of raphael. baseball player rafael palmiero; tennis player rafael nadal.
- Raferafe as a boy's name is pronounced rayf. it is of old german origin, and the importance of rafe is "counsel of the wolf." of raedwulf.. the wolf is known for being crafty. also as abbreviation of ralph or raphael. also the manner of raphael.,wolf counsel
- Rafaelagod has healed,rafaela, as a girl's name is pronounced rah-fah-ay-lah. it is of spanish origin. feminine of raphael. see raphaela.
- Pealehunchback,peale as a young man by the name (also as a girl name peale) is the old english origin. maybe an occupational disease, the name is based on a "peal", or a bellringing pattern, therefore, the reference to a bellringer. it can also be a variant of the shell. the painter charles willson peale, raphaelle peale, rembrandt peale.,peale as a girl's name (also known as boy of the name peale). may be related to the latin word pax, meaning "peace". transferred use of the surname.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name