- Name :ragnar
- Meaning :the army of the ruler of ragnar as a name of children nordic origin and meaning of ragnar "judgment warrior". in relation to german names like reginald and rainer.,warrior or of a judgment
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For ragnar
- Rainerthe army of advise,rainer, as a young man by the name is pronounced ray-ner. it is of old german origin, and the importance of rainer is "deciding warrior". variant of raynor. more themes of last name is sometimes used as a given name. mount rainier is an important milestone, the name of an officer of the british navy, but in india, the name was tacoma or tahoma, which means "snow peak". the modern use of rainier (ray-neer) can be affected by the prince rainier of monaco. the poet rainer maria rilke. also the way of ragnar.,wise army
- Raynorthe powerful army,raynor, as a young man by the name is pronounced ray-ner. it is of old german origin, and the importance of raynor is "deciding warrior". anglisierte version of ragnar, an ancient personal name, and a version of rainer.
- Lagerthathe name of lagertha is a girl name . after viking legend, lagertha was a shieldmaiden and wife of the famous viking leaders ragnar lodbrok.
- Ragnarokthe name of ragnarok is a name of children . ragnarok is a great future in the battle predicted in norse mythology, which lead to the destruction of many of the most important deities and the rebirth of the earth and of humanity. the familiar word new thanks 2017 marvel comics film "thor: ragnarok".
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name