- Name :Ragi
- Meaning :Loving, Very much attached, A loving person
- Gender :Girl
- Numerology :8
- Syllables :2
- Religion :Hindu
- Rashi :Tula (R, T)
- Nakshatra :Chitra (Pe, Po, Ra, Ri)
Similar Names For Ragi
- LakshanAim, One with auspicious signs, Propitious, Distinguished, Mark, The half- brother of God raam, Person who is encouraging and auspicious
- RaginiA melody, Music, Love, An Apsara or celestial nymph, A form of Indian classical musical, Another name for Lakshmi, She who has an attractive voice
- PunyaGood work, The Goddess who appreciates good deeds, Virtue, Purity, Tulsi or holy Basil, Sacred, Auspicious, Fair, Worthy, An encouraging, promising person with great luck
- Normafrom the north,from the north; or, the pattern,rule how to a girl's name is pronounced standard. it is of latin origin, and the importance of the norm is "the norm". in bellini's 1832 tragic opera "norma" norma is a druidess at the time of the roman occupation of england. the name was probably invented by felice romani, and is not a feminine form of norman, which means "man of the north". the actress norma shearer; the fashion designer norma kamali.
- Zeldathe fight in the dark,gray fighting maid,zelda as a girl's name is pronounced zel-dah. it is of old german origin, and the importance of zelda is dark battle. nickname of griselda. name of f scott fitzgerald ' s glamorous, yet fragile woman. the similar zelde is a yiddish name meaning happiness.
- Clareclear, clear, bright,clear as a girl, the name is used (also, in general, less than the boys of their name clare) is of latin origin, and the importance of clara is "bright, famous". the regular in english in a clear way since the middle ages. also the form of the claire. also the form of clarissa.,clare as a boy's name (also more frequently than girls name clare). sometimes, as a diminutive of clarence. in thomas hardy's tragic novel "tess of the d'urbervilles", tess falls in love with, and is to go out, a man named angel clare.,illustrious, illuminated
- Pyramusthe name pyramus is a name of children . although the name of his great tragic love thisbe remains in modern use, paramour pyramus, a young babylonians, but they have disappeared. chaucer contains the story of his misbegotten love in your "love visions", while the version of shakespeare, performed by two jester "a midsummer night' s dream, is a classic comedy sketch. with the return of the classic name, maybe pyramus could re-emerge.
- Zemfirathe name zemfira is a girl name . the name of the tragic heroine of alexander pushkin, story, poem, the gypsies, that has been adapted in several dozens of ballets, and operas. it may also have inspired, prosper mérimées novel carmen, on the famous opera of the same name, which it is based. the name has been seen, on rare, but regular use in russia, especially in the republics of bashkortostan and tatarstan, and azerbaijan. a famous bearer of the popular russian rock musicians zemfira talgatovna ramazanova, known professionally as zemfira. its origin is not clear, but may be of gypsy origin, or, possibly, of the ancient greek sappheiros (sapphire) through steam.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name