- Name :Ragi
- Meaning :Loving, Very much attached, A loving person
- Gender :Girl
- Numerology :8
- Syllables :2
- Religion :Hindu
- Rashi :Tula (R, T)
- Nakshatra :Chitra (Pe, Po, Ra, Ri)
Similar Names For Ragi
- RaginiA melody, Music, Love, An Apsara or celestial nymph, A form of Indian classical musical, Another name for Lakshmi, She who has an attractive voice
- LakshanAim, One with auspicious signs, Propitious, Distinguished, Mark, The half- brother of God raam, Person who is encouraging and auspicious
- PunyaGood work, The Goddess who appreciates good deeds, Virtue, Purity, Tulsi or holy Basil, Sacred, Auspicious, Fair, Worthy, An encouraging, promising person with great luck
- Normafrom the north,from the north; or, the pattern,rule how to a girl's name is pronounced standard. it is of latin origin, and the importance of the norm is "the norm". in bellini's 1832 tragic opera "norma" norma is a druidess at the time of the roman occupation of england. the name was probably invented by felice romani, and is not a feminine form of norman, which means "man of the north". the actress norma shearer; the fashion designer norma kamali.
- Clareclear, clear, bright,clear as a girl, the name is used (also, in general, less than the boys of their name clare) is of latin origin, and the importance of clara is "bright, famous". the regular in english in a clear way since the middle ages. also the form of the claire. also the form of clarissa.,clare as a boy's name (also more frequently than girls name clare). sometimes, as a diminutive of clarence. in thomas hardy's tragic novel "tess of the d'urbervilles", tess falls in love with, and is to go out, a man named angel clare.,illustrious, illuminated
- Zeldathe fight in the dark,gray fighting maid,zelda as a girl's name is pronounced zel-dah. it is of old german origin, and the importance of zelda is dark battle. nickname of griselda. name of f scott fitzgerald ' s glamorous, yet fragile woman. the similar zelde is a yiddish name meaning happiness.
- Pyramusthe name pyramus is a name of children . although the name of his great tragic love thisbe remains in modern use, paramour pyramus, a young babylonians, but they have disappeared. chaucer contains the story of his misbegotten love in your "love visions", while the version of shakespeare, performed by two jester "a midsummer night' s dream, is a classic comedy sketch. with the return of the classic name, maybe pyramus could re-emerge.
- LallanNurturing; Fostering; Encouraging; Developing; To care, Nurturing, Fostering, Encouraging, Developing, To care
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name