- Name :quin
- Meaning :descendant of conn,quin as a boy's name (also as a girl's name quin), is very spicy. is of spanish and hebrew origin, and the meaning of quin is "lawyer". spanish abbreviation of joaquin. the actor aidan quinn. also the way of the quincy.
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For quin
- Phoenixblood, red,purple; the increase of bird, symbol of renewal and rebirth,dark carmine,dark red,phoenix as a boy's name (also used, in general, less than girls-name: phoenix) is of greek origin, and the importance of phoenix is "dark red". the mythical arabian bird known as the phoenix is a symbol of immortality. after living for centuries, that dies and rises from its own ashes. also the name of a city in the southwest of the u.s. state of arizona. the actors of the sheet, joaquin and the late river phoenix.,phoenix as a girl, using the name (and, more often than the boys of their name phoenix is of greek origin, and the importance of phoenix is "dark red". the mythical bird known as the phoenix is a symbol of immortality. after living for centuries, then, has risen from its ashes. also the name of a city in the southwest of the u.s. state of arizona.
- JoaquinJoaquin is a Spanish male name and means Lifted by Yahweh. It is of Hebrew origin and represented in Christian religion., Joaquin is a Spanish male name and means Lifted by Yahweh. It is of Hebrew origin and represented in Christian religion.
- Anthonyanthony as a young man by the name (less often than the girls of name anthony) is very a-tha-nee. it is of latin origin. in english, the form of the old roman city, surname antonio, probably of etruscan origin. mark anthony (82-30 bc), roman triumvir and general, was seated on the throne and had a hectic political career with queen cleopatra of egypt. saint anthony (third century) was an egyptian hermit, a monk, founded the first christian monastery, and is traditionally known for its resistance against evil. according to legend, he lived alone in the desert-for more than 80 of his hundred years. in england, the name is, in general, written and spoken, without the "h". the actor anthony quinn, anthony hopkins, anthony perkins, tony curtis, antonio banderas, photographer antony armstrong-jones, earl of snowdon; composer, anton bruckner; the playwright anton chekhov; basketball player anthony mason, the singer marc anthony.,of unknown significance,of incalculable value,uncertain,worthy of admiration or praise
- Quentinfifth,quentin, as a young man by the name is pronounced kwen-tin. it is of latin origin, and the importance of quentin is "fifth". subsequent and quint short forms. author quentin crisp.
- Quintonqueen's manor or fifth,queenâ€™s estate, or quinta,quinton as a young man by the name is the old english origin, and the meaning of quinton is "queen's settlement". the location, the name. also the form of quentin.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name