- Name :potter
- Meaning :manufacturer of drinking water and vorratsgefäße,pot-maker,potter as a young man, the name is of english origin, and the importance of potter is "maker of pots". name professional. made famous by ficitional young magician harry potter.
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For potter
- Zunizuni as a young man by the name (as the names of girl zuni) is the native american indian origin. zuni tribe lives in new mexico.,zuni as a girl's name (also as a young man by the name of zuni) is the native american indian origin. zuni tribe lives in new mexico and are known for their beautiful pottery, weaving, and basketmaking.
- Ollivanderthe name of ollivander is a name of children . a rare variant of the modern favorites like oliver and alexander, this costly option is, however, most of the people feel as the last of the important wandmaker garrick ollivander, of the saga of harry potterbooks.
- Domhnallthe name domhnall is a girl name gaelic origin. star wars and harry potter actor domhnall gleeson put these irish and scottish name on the international map. has a particularly bedeviling to a gaelic spelling, but the pronunciation is close to donald without the last d.... despite the gravitational attraction of the star, it will be difficult to carry in the united states.
- MarvoloOne who is ill will; a character from Harry Potter, One who is ill will, a character from Harry Potter
- Wedgwoodwedgwood, as a young man by the name is the old english origin, and the meaning of wedgwood, which is triangular woodland. the location, the name. the name of a famous english potter, produces a type of blue-and-white china in the 18th century.century.
- Hagridthe name of hagrid's is a name of children . gentle giant rubeus which hagrid is the caretaker of hogwarts in the harry potter films (probably after hagrid rubes, also a kind of ancient greek mythological giants), but it is not the only reason for this name could prove to park liability.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name