- Name :philip
- Meaning :friend of the horses,the horse lovers,philip how to a girl's name is pronounced fil-ip. it is of greek origin, and the importance of philip is "horse lovers". biblically: one of the 12 apostles. common since the beginning of the christian era times. great britain, prince philip, prince felipe of spain; painter filippo lippi; the playwright philip barry; talk show host phil donahue, actor philip seymour hoffman; author philip roth; the football players phil simms.
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For philip
- Xiathe name xia is a girl's name of chinese origin. this name of the first recorded dynasty of ancient china is simple and short enough for a possible asian-american alternative to mia and tia. british, filipino child star xia force has to reinforce the name of the philippines.
- Larkincity of the laurels,larkin as a name of children and of irish or gaelic origin, and the meaning of larkin is "rough, wild". the poet philip larkin.,as a lark
- Pippahorse lovers,pippa as a girl's name is of greek origin, and the importance of pippa is "lover of horses". diminutive of philippa. it was popular in the 19th century of brünierungen set' poem, "pippa goes" (1841), in which the name of the heroine, who works in an italian silk mill. the name is not, however, in italy, and is the most british of use. the name was also used to a carefree and joyful character, in the year 2009 in the film "the private lives of pippa lee".
- Filippafilippa, as a girl's name is of greek origin, and the importance of filippa is "lover of horses". variant of philippa.,friend of the horses
- PhilippOld Greek - Lover of Horses; Friend of horses; Horse Lover; A form of the English name Philip, Old Greek - Lover of Horses, Friend of horses, Horse Lover, A form of the English name Philip
- PhilipsOld Greek - Lover of Horses; Friend of horses; Horse Lover; Derived from the Greek philos or philema;, Old Greek - Lover of Horses, Friend of horses, Horse Lover, Derived from the Greek philos or philema,
- Imeldaall strenuous fight,all the struggle,the struggle against the entire battle,imelda, a girl name is very ee-mel-dah. it is the old german and italian origin, and the importance of imelda is "universal battle". the name of the 14th-century virgin spanish saint. also famous by the first lady of the philippines imelda marcos. the actress imelda staunton.
- Jacquettathe name jacquetta is a girl name . this name has importance, since the release of philippa gregory white queen novel. jacquetta of luxembourg, was the mother of elizabeth woodville, who became queen of england. jacquetta assert, is derived from the pagan mythological character melusine and charged under the accusation of witchcraft, of the releasees.
- Herodiasherodias, as a girl's name is of greek origin, and the importance of herodias is "to monitor, monitor". bible: herodias, the wife of herald of philip and mother of salome.,song of the heroes
- Philanahumanity lover,philana, as a girl's name is of greek origin, and the importance of philana is "lover of mankind". also the form of philippa.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name