- Name :pete
- Meaning :rock
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For pete
- VirajBiggest in universe, The Sun or the king, Resplendent, Splendor, Ruler, Beauty, Brilliant, Excellence, Majesty, Another name for Agni and Buddha, Pure (Celebrity Names: Celina Jaitly and Peter Haag)
- DakshithLord Shiva, Derived from Daksh, Daksh - competent, Adroit, Expert, Intelligent, Honest, Epithet of Som, Shiva, Vishnu, Agni, Name of Lord Shiva
- DakshitLord Shiva, Derived from Daksh, Daksh - competent, Adroit, Expert, Intelligent, Honest, Epithet of Som, Shiva, Vishnu, Agni
- RahulSon of Buddha, Conqueror of all miseries, Competent, Efficient (Son of Lord Buddha), Conqueror of all miseries
- KalpThe Moon, Thought, Appropriate, Competent, Rule, Healthy, Perfect, A day in the life of Brahma, Another name for Shiva, Thought, Consideration, Reflection, Notion
- SabiqAnother name of God, Primary, First, One who races others and competes with them in doing good deeds
- Barrybarry as a young man by the name (with a lower frequency, such as the names of girl barry) is very bare-ee. he is irish gaelic and the origin and meaning of barry is "blonde". anglisierte form of the irish gaelic name of the bar, the bairre (alt-irish), a shortened form of "fionnbharr," which means "fair-haired" (see finbar). possibly, also of bearach (irish, gaelic) "skewer, sharp, pointed". saint bairre (seventh century) founded a monastery in the city of cork, in ireland. possibly influenced by the fame of sir james barrie, the author of "peter pan". baz and bazza (australian informal) pet forms. senator barry m. goldwater; director baz luhrmann; singer barry manilow; baseball player, barry bonds. also the shape of the barnett. also the shape of the barrett.,fair led fair-haired,spear
- Markgod of war, macho, male, ross, horse,also how a young man name is very next to him. it is of latin origin, and the importance of the brand is "dedicated to mars". anglisierte version of marcus. biblical: the roman surname of john mark, a missionary companion of peter and paul and writer, one of the four evangelienberichte of jesus. the famous writer mark twain (actually samuel clemens) has its name from the call of mississippi boatman: "mark twain!", this means that the water was two fathoms deep. explorer marco polo; the choreographer mark morris; new york governor mario cuomo; swimmer mark spitz; baseball player mark mcgwire; fashion designer marc jacobs, actor mark harmon, mark wahlberg.,represents mars, warlike,warring
- Dooleyblackhaired hero,dark hero,dooley, as a name of children and of irish or gaelic origin, and the meaning of dooley is "dark hero". in the 20th century author: finley peter dunne wrote popular newspaper essays, saw the world through the eyes of martin dooley, a fictitious irish bartender on chicago's west side. the actor paul dooley.
- Tabithagazelle,like a gazelle,tabitha how to a girl's name is pronounced with the tab-i-thah. it is of aramaic origin, and the meaning of tabitha is "gazelle". biblical: the aramaic name of dorcas, a type of woman that is known for its good works, it was again peter. journalist tabitha soren.
- Heloisefamous fighter,the healthy woman,healthy, rich,heloise, as a girl's name is pronounced hel-oh-ebs. it is of french and german ancient origin, and the meaning of heloise is "famous warrior". variant of louise. 12.-century french philosopher peter abelard, falls in love and seduces his student heloise. literary: "tips from heloise" is a popular series of books.
- RaahulSon of Buddha, Conqueror of all miseries, Competent, Efficient (Son of Buddha), A variant form of Rahul, One who is able and efficient, Name of son of Buddha
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name