- Name :peer
- Meaning :the fame, the luxury,the rock
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For peer
- Baronbaron as a boy's name is pronounced a bare. it is the old german and old english origin, and the meaning of baron is "young warrior". a title of nobility, along the lines of earl and duke, as a first name. in england, the baron was the lowest rank of the hereditary peerage, which allows its holder and, in the house of lords. it is rare to find, as the nobility of the names of the countries in which there is an official of the aristocracy. also the hebrew word "bar aaron", meaning "son of aaron".,noble man
- WaheedSingle, Exclusively, Unequalled, Unique, One of its kind, Peerless, Unique, Singular, Exclusively, Unequalled, Peerless, A variant spelling is Wahid
- Rogerfamous spear, known for their sword,the famous warrior,rogelio how a young man name is very gross-jer, rah-jer. it is of old german origin, and the importance of roger is "famous speerkämpfer". popular in the middle ages and in the 19th and 20th centuries. rutger is a way of familiarizing, in modern times by actor rutger hauer. the actor roger moore; opera singers ruggero raimondi.
- Piercepierce as a young man by the name is pronounced peerz. it is of english and greek origin, and the importance of pierce is the "rock". variant of piers from peter. the actor pierce brosnan.,the rock,the son of piers
- OppilmaniPurest of gems, Purest of Gems, A variant spelling is Oppilamani, Peerless Gem, Incomparable
- Peerlessthe name peerless is a girl name . peerless price, with a football very well, but that his name would be ungebührenden pressure. replacement idea: peer.
- OppilanPurest of Gems; A variant spelling is Oppilamani; Peerless Gem; Incomparable, Purest of Gems, A variant spelling is Oppilamani, Peerless Gem, Incomparable
- OpilamaniPurest of Gems; A variant spelling is Oppilamani; Peerless Gem; Incomparable, Purest of Gems, A variant spelling is Oppilamani, Peerless Gem, Incomparable
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name