- Name :pat
- Meaning :nobles, patricians,pat as a girl's name (also as a young man named pat). abbreviation of patricia, also as a single name. also the way of martha.
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For pat
- AyanThe pathway to the Sun, Arabic - Time, Era, Sanskrit - Halting, Name of Lord Ganesh, Urudu - God's Gift, Persian - Inspiration
- DhishanThe intelligent one, Name of Brihaspati, Planet jupiter, Spiritual preceptor, Epithet of Narayan, Wise, The God of speech
- DhritiCourage, Morale, Steadiness, Command, Pleasure, Determination, Patience, Virtue, One who has courage and patience.
- MokshMukti, Emancipation, Liberation, Salvation, Another name for mount Meru, Salvation, Mukti, Emancipation, Liberation, One who has self-realization and self-knowledge
- Ethandurable or long-lasting,ethane, as a name of children is very ee-as. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of ethan is "resistance, durable". from eitan. biblical: the ethane, the ezrahite was a man known for his wisdom. american patriot ethan allen was a famous revolutionary war avant-garde. the actor ethan hawke.,firm, durable, strong,strong, firm
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name