- Name :oran
- Meaning :in light green or bright-little green,oran how a young man of the name is aramaic, and the irish or gaelic origin, and the meaning of oran is "light; pale". the hebrew form comes from an expression in aramaic which means "light", while the english usage of this name is derived from odhran (irish, gaelic) "pale". senator orrin hatch.
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For oran
- YateeGoddess Durga, One who strives with pertinacity of purpose, One who makes the people obtain the divine wisdom by reducing the ignorance
- YatiGoddess Durga, One who strives with pertinacity of purpose, One who makes the people obtain the divine wisdom by reducing the ignorance, A name of Goddess Durga. It means one who strives with pertinacity of purpose.
- Rickbrave rulers,of courage, of the dominant power, the rulers,rick how a young man name is pronounced rik. it is of english origin. abbreviation of richard and frederick. humphrey bogart ' s character in "casablanca", said rick. actors rick moranis, rick nelson. also the form of broderick. also the shape of cedric. also the way of eric. also the form of theodoric. also the way of ulric.
- Doriandorian as a young man by the name (less often that the girls name is dorian) rather dor-ee-in. it is of greek origin, and the importance of being dorian "a descendant of doro; doris". name: doris is a area of greece. literary: in the novel of oscar wilde "the portrait of dorian gray", dorian was granted the wish that he would receive an eternal youth and beauty. a portrait of him changed to show the passage of time and finally caused his death. also the form of doran. also the form of isidore.,the doric order or on the trunk,from the sea,the people, the gift; in the exile, a
- GouthamLord Buddha, Remover of darkness, Full of life, One of the seven rishis, One who enlightens, Lord Buddha, One who dispels inner darkness by his brilliance, One who dispels ignorance with spiritual knowledge
- YathiGoddess Durga, One who strives with pertinacity of purpose, One who makes the people obtain the divine wisdom by reducing the ignorance
- Gingerginger woman,ginger how to a girl's name is pronounced jin-jer. it is of english origin, and the importance of ginger in "dynamism, vitality, ginger". refers to the acute root is used as a condiment. also, the nickname for virginia (lat.), the "virgin". was made famous by the actress ginger rogers.,reddish-orange in color,the trunk (including the horn body)
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name