- Name :omer
- Meaning :set of the corn, the cereals, bunch of corn
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For omer
- Athenaathena as a girl's name is pronounced you near. it is of greek origin, and the importance of athena is "form". mythology: the virgin goddess of wisdom and war, in connection with the roman goddess minerva. homer in "odyssey", refers to them as "gray-eyed athena".,goddess of wisdom and war spicy to praise, the lady of athens, of wisdom,of course
- Ajaxajax boys of his name is of greek origin. greek mythology: the names of the two heroes of the trojan war, narrated by homer, the iliad". ajax telamonius, or ajax the great, was a legendary king of salamis. ajax oileus, or ajax the younger, was a legendary king of lokris.,of the earth,mighty eagle
- Elizabethelizabeth how to a girl's name is pronounced ee-liz-a-beth. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of isabel is "god is my oath". it can also mean: "the promise of god", "god" or "god is perfection". the usual english spelling of "isabel", which was the usual form until the 16th century reign of queen elizabeth i of england, whose popularity made the "z" spelling becoming more and more frequent. see also elspeth and isabel. biblically, the mother of john the baptist. actresses elizabeth ashley, elizabeth hurley, elizabeth montgomery, elisabeth shue, elizabeth taylor; politics elizabeth dole; suffragetten-elizabeth cady stanton.,god is my oath which he sware to god,god promised,god fulfilled his promise of
- Achillesachilles as a name of children, which is pronounced a-kill-eez. it is of greek origin. of achilleus. mythology: the name of the hero of the trojan war, celebrated in homer ' s of the "iliad", famous for its value and beauty male. he was invulnerable, after which he was dipped in the river styx by his mother, the nymph thetis. she stopped, however, the heel, was his weak point: the ending of "achilles' heel". also a holy name.,pain,warrior
- Montgomeryof the hill, the mighty, the man,the man, the power,the montgomery boys of his name is pronounced mo-goh-mer-ree. it is the old french origin, and the meaning of montgomery is "gomeric's hill". gomeric was a german name that means 'power to the people". the surname of english and scottish earls. the actor montgomery clift.,strong man ' s hill
- Montymonty how a boy name. abbreviation of mont - the name montague and montgomery. given slightly ridiculous connotations of monty hall of the british, and the comedy of the strength of monty python. also the shape of the mountain.,extremity of the hill,the shortened form of a name beginning with mont
- HomerVariants of Homer include: Omer, Omero, Omar and Omaro., Variants of Homer include: Omer, Omero, Omar and Omaro.
- Nestornestor as a boy's name is pronounced nes-to-door. it is of greek origin, and the importance of nestor is "traveler". possibly, "return home". both meanings are proportional to the old, but strong, king of pylos, a character of homer, the iliad, the missing, after the trojan war, ready, so he could return to his home in greece. he was a wise ruler, who always called for counseling.,anyone who arrives at the home,traveller, voyager,traveller
- Proteusproteus as a girl's name is of greek origin, and the importance of proteus is "a primary, first-born son". of protos. mythology: before god, the god of the seas and the god of the rivers, proteus is the first son of poseidon, the greater that your brother triton. homer calls the "old man of the sea".
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name