- Name :Omar
- Meaning :Elevated, An Era, Long-lived, Powerful or fluent orator.
- Gender :Boy
- Numerology :2
- Syllables :3
- Religion :muslim
- Rashi :Vruschika (N, Y)
- Nakshatra :Anuradha (Na, Nee, Noo, Nae, Ni, Nu, Ne)
Similar Names For Omar
- Bradleybradley as a girl, the name is used (also, more in general, as a young man by the name of bradley) is the old english origin, and the meaning of bradley is "the width of the meadow." the location, the name. surname used as first name.,bradley as a young man by the name (less often girls in the name of bradley) it's very brad-lee. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of bradley is "the width of the meadow." transferred use of the surname and first name. from the century of mid-19th century, most in the united states as in other english-speaking countries. the most famous american with this surname was general omar bradley (20th century). senator bill bradley, the actor bradley whitford.,width of the clear of the large meadow,prado grande
- Xiomarxiomar as a girl's name is pronounced zhoh-mar. it is of spanish origin and the importance of xiomar is famous in battle. variant of geomar.
- HomerVariants of Homer include: Omer, Omero, Omar and Omaro., Variants of Homer include: Omer, Omero, Omar and Omaro.
- Robertbright glory,bright fame,famed, bright, shining, glory,robert how to a girl's name is pronounced rah-bert. it is of old german origin, and the importance of robert is "bright fame". one of the favorite name for boys since the middle ages. especially favored by the scots due to 14th-century king robert the bruce and poet robert burns. name of the 11th century, duke of normandy, who was also a crusader. senator robert kennedy; poet robert burns; actor robert deniro, robert duvall, rob schneider; author robert lawson; general robert e. lee, the writer robert ludlum; baseball player roberto alomar, roberto clemente.
- Baldemarbaldemar as a name of children german origin, and the meaning of baldemar is "fat and famous, illustrious ruler." saint baldomar was a blacksmith, the monk, and is the patron saint of blacksmiths, a profession much less often than before. baldomero is the spanish form.,fat and reputable
- GelshahKing of the earth. It's another variant is Gayomard, King of the earth. It's another variant is Gayomard
- Omariomari as a girl's name, pronounced ah-mar-ee. is swahili, the origin and meaning of omari is "the god most high.",speaker, director,talkative,thrive, or prosper
- OmarioOmario is the Jamaican version of Omar and means eloquent and articulate, Omario is the Jamaican version of Omar and means eloquent and articulate
- KayomarsMortal life. It's the another form of Gayomard., Mortal life. It's the another form of Gayomard.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name